Poll: What Do Think of Women's Bare Knuckle Fighting?

What do think of women's bare knuckle fighting?

• Total voters
4 inch gloves my limit and I'm coming around on that( wmma)- bare knuckle for the ladies..... not in my wheelhouse

Bare knuckle Muay Thai with finishes only, no round or time limit, groin shots, eye pokes, head butts, scratching and kicks on your grounded opponent unless the ref gets in is what i want to see, mma is weak sauce with point fighters nowadays so i want to see real fighters

It's like someone's ignorant kid sticking tongue at you. If everyone ignored em, they would go away

Girls looking like cyborg, Ronda, amanda or jessica Andrade...I'm fine with them boxing and figthing etc but it breaks my heart seeing girls like the polish princess and claudia etc getting punched and kicked and what not, poor rose got slammed like a rag doll...

Bare Knuckle Bec

oYUTZm1.jpg

bare knuckle is not my cup of tea, no matter what the sex is of those doing it.

Watched Peralta v. Ferea last night on youtube. Enjoyed it immensely. I'd say it's a wmma fight of the year candidate.

Girls looking like cyborg, Ronda, amanda or jessica Andrade...I'm fine with them boxing and figthing etc but it breaks my heart seeing girls like the polish princess and claudia etc getting punched and kicked and what not, poor rose got slammed like a rag doll...
Hehe u added ronda with the brazilians prototypes

I accept it. But I won’t watch any bare knuckle (men or women) because it doesn’t appeal to me. To each their own.

That’s what everyone said about the ufc.
Bkfc has put on a lot of very good fights.
I’ll always tune in.
I know bare-knuckle signs completely washed up, desperate former UFC fighters but the correct comparison is to X-arm and not the UFC.
There have been shows where fighters didn't get paid and people like 2019 Leonard Garcia and one of the trashiest WMMA cans Rowdy Bec have headlined shows. I'm not surprised because that's how trash works and plays itself out. But if you told the average easily amused Barkenuckle viewer like 3 years ago doesn't bare-knuckle fighting with over the hill Leben, Leonard Garcia and that trashy Bec can sound awesome no one would be saying me up to watch that.

Watched the first card and thought Bec was the only one who knew what she was doing, since then she seems to have become something of a duck. Like Ferea, she should have had a place on that Tuf flyweight show but I guess she wasn't pretty enough. Peralta I've seen fight in Invicta so was surprised to hear she beat Christine.

The damage seen in the post fight interviews sums up why some people love bare knuckle and some hate it. Eventually I can see this sport developing into body shots and slaps, if it really wanted to be as hard-core as its supporters pretend they'd allow elbows. Hope the fighters make some money but not from me.

i always find it a little odd that some MMA fans deride bare knuckle fighting. sure the quality of competition and fighting skill (currently) isn't that high, but i think the sport itself has value. i don't know if it'll last in the long run, but at least right now it has that appeal of being more like "real fighting" like ufc in the 1990s

Bare knuckle Muay Thai with finishes only, no round or time limit, groin shots, eye pokes, head butts, scratching and kicks on your grounded opponent unless the ref gets in is what i want to see, mma is weak sauce with point fighters nowadays so i want to see real fighters

So what you're saying is you want the full Tong Po experience.
Unfortunately we can't do that yet, but we do have Muay Thai with rope wraps...

Not really interested in it but I'm fine with it.

Like to see Bec fight she’s very good and very tough

Bull dikes like the ones in that video? Let em bang, bro.

i always find it a little odd that some MMA fans deride bare knuckle fighting. sure the quality of competition and fighting skill (currently) isn't that high, but i think the sport itself has value. i don't know if it'll last in the long run, but at least right now it has that appeal of being more like "real fighting" like ufc in the 1990s

I think MMA is still more like really fighting since BKB only has punches. Now if we could get some BK-MMA...

Back