Poll: What Do Think of Women's Bare Knuckle Fighting?

What do think of women's bare knuckle fighting?

• Total voters
The same as mens bare knuckle fighting. Its a novelty and doesnt really lead to any sort of long term success.

The same as mens bare knuckle fighting. Its a novelty and doesnt really lead to any sort of long term success.

That’s what everyone said about the ufc.
Bkfc has put on a lot of very good fights.
I’ll always tune in.

That’s what everyone said about the ufc.
Bkfc has put on a lot of very good fights.
I’ll always tune in.
I didnt say that about the UFC.
Also the UFC had to change to have long term success. Bare knuckle is just a needless gimmick for failed and faded "stars"

Same as men's bkf. Trashy & sloppy brawls.

Not for not against just purely normal that women get the same chance as men

They recruited their fighters at a Mad Max extras reunion

Are they more accepting of trannies fighting biological women?

I'd love to see a tranny muay thai fighter give it a shot.

I didnt say that about the UFC.
Also the UFC had to change to have long term success. Bare knuckle is just a needless gimmick for failed and faded "stars"

The majority of the population did. Senators did.
You sound like John McCain in 94

The majority of the population did. Senators did.
You sound like John McCain in 94
Fuck the majority of the population and fuck John Mccain,you could use the same argument for the fuckin Wamma pit,but it still wont mean shit.

Fuck the majority of the population and fuck John Mccain,you could use the same argument for the fuckin Wamma pit,but it still wont mean shit.

You don’t see what the art of barrknuckle is.

Wont be interested until Jessica Eye, Roxy and/or Sarah Moras go bareknuckle. Or a female Igor Vovchanchyan emerges. Or a sexy lady fighter boob falls out. Or a cameltoed fighter. Almost forgot, i would watch if Zingano or Mackenzie Dern went bareches, i mean bareknuckled too.

why dont you enlighten me.

It’s not a slug fest. You can’t throw with reckless abandon as you will break your hands.
It takes a unique toughness.
The rules are different which inspires action.

Being tough is the great equalizer in this sport.

Don’t mind it, women should be able to do whatever the men do. I’m not a fan of bare knuckle in general though, so not interested in watching it.

It’s not a slug fest. You can’t throw with reckless abandon as you will break your hands.
It takes a unique toughness.
The rules are different which inspires action.

Being tough is the great equalizer in this sport.
True as that may be,it doesnt interest me for any special reason. It just seems like boxing but with more facial lacerations and less defensive possibilities.

zzz

Back