POLL Have you ever wanted a fighter to lose as bad as you want Ronda to lose?

Have you ever wanted a fighter to lose more than Ronda Rousey?

• Total voters
This has become pretty sad.
Indeed.

I don't care who wins or loses, I am a fight fan first. I just want a good exciting fight. Long or short.

But I do like to see people get salty after. I semi hope Ronda wins just for that. But I would also love to see Nunes throw down too.

I want Nunes to win to show that Rhonda is a one trick pony

Rhonda talented yes but one trick pony
At least 10 years of mma posting and says Rhonda. You live under a rock? Cos it's low level trolling if trolling at all.

Tito, Chael, Diego Sanchez, Koscheck, Gilbert Yvel, Connor.

It's not so much that I want them to lose, it's that I want them to learn humility and ground themselves.

mirko getting ko'd by gonzaga was so embarrassing for me.

I don't only want her to lose. I want her to retire in humiliation, suffer depression, gain a lot of weight, and for her career to go to the gutter.
That's sad.

For me I hope she wins. I like watching a good comeback after an embarrassing loss. I enjoy watching wmma. Conor and Silva were the one I enjoyed hoping to lose u til it happened. Once they did I'm back to neutral.

Last edited:
I wanted her to lose vs Holly but not now, I don't want a lesbian to be The UFC champ so Im rooting for Honda

People hate ronda??? Ronda via judo beast mode armbar 20seconds round 1.

Rogan: Oh.....My.... Gawd...
Goldberg: RONDA..... IS...... BACK!!!
Rogan: She's the best ever.
Goldberg: RONDA..... IS...... BACK!!!

Right now I'm actually hoping she wins, if only just to keep 135 interesting. Her presence makes events feel big and there's always a great suspense whether she'll get ktfo'd. Couldn't care less what happened to all these other girls. Oh and that Holm rematch is something I want to see.

But before UFC 193... probably not.

Nah, I already saw it. It was fun at the time but now I'd rather she makes everyone cry with a first round armbar then acts like a bitch about it.
I had my 'Rhonda Moment' back at UFC 199.
Thank you Left Hook Larry you magnificent bastard.

The answer is Brock and it's not even close. Dude was a complete fucking tool plus a cheating piece of shit.

It's not nearly as bad anymore. But I wanted, and predicted that Ronda would lose to Holly.

She hasn't changed as far as I can tell. But, the myth is busted. It can never get as bad as it was. I would ike to see her lose. But, if she wins, she wins.

I think there's at least a 50% chance this is her last fight. So, hopefully I won't have to put up with her for much longer.

I voted of course...

I want Conor to lose. I wanted every fighter my favourites fought to lose.

We already got her epic KO. Everything else is icing on the cake at this point. I think Cody Neck Tattoo Boy and Cerrone are at the top of my list right now. I'd rather see Ronda get submitted or lose a close decision to she what kind of meltdown she would have.

Ronda needs to win. The rematch with Holly is one of the biggest fights they can make.

Back