POLL Have you ever wanted a fighter to lose as bad as you want Ronda to lose?

Have you ever wanted a fighter to lose more than Ronda Rousey?

• Total voters
I like her. Haters like you are ruining the sport. Eat a dick.

Yes, I have. Not because I'm a hardcore hater or something. Sometimes it's pretty funny when Sherdog gets angry.

For example, I'm not a Woodley fan, but I wanted him to beat Thompson because people would get frustrated. Lol

Irish jabroni. bur rhonda is very close in levels of fighter hating

I've been a diehard fan of the sport since 2005 and in that time there have been a slew of fighters that I have really disliked. In spite of that I have respect for the craft of being a mixed martial artist so even if I dislike them I always want the best man/woman to win.

But I honestly can't remember desperately hoping for a fighter to catch an L as bad as I do Rousey. Her poor attitude and her general feeling of being better than everyone else leads her to believe that even though it's part of the job to speak to MMA journalist about her upcoming fight, she's above it and doesn't need to burden herself with it.

Watching the latest embedded really made my blood boil especially since her name and face is all over the advertisement reels and she is basically selling the whole thing by herself but can't take time to do an interview with anyone not named Ellen DeGeneres or Jimmy Fallon!

To the way she treated Holly before their fight, to her being the worst loser I've ever seen in a superstar athlete, to her shrugging off any obligation on speaking to the people who her fans go to for news and information on her, Makes me wish for another highlight reel knockout by Amanda that will get meme'ed to death, and hopefully push her away from the sport for good.

To think I used to be a real fan of this girl is insane.

Have you ever wanted someone to lose so badly? If so who?
LMAO you sound so damn pathetic

She got humbled with Holly, why isn't that enough? She isn't going around being "arrogant" or any of those things you Sherdoggers like to pretend FIGHTERS are "bad people" for being.. so why wouldn't you just wish her the best now and just watch the damn fight? Especially if you aren't even an Amanda fan? It's pathetic how badly some of you Sherdoggers HATE Ronda, a girl you never met, you love to spew hatred toward?y'all are the reason she's not herself now and you guys think that shits funny to make someone question everything about them self and hate themselves lol get a grip on YOURSELF, you need some pussy or dick to cheer up and stop being so damn negative and salty about Ronda

it's sad this woman has you so upset you went as far as to say you have NEVER wanted anyone to lose as bad as you want Rousey to lose lmfaooo pathetic

OP claims Ronda is single handedly promoting the PPV while complaining she's not promoting the PPV. Pure genius at work.

LMAO you sound so damn pathetic

She got humbled with Holly, why isn't that enough? She isn't going around being "arrogant" or any of those things you Sherdoggers like to pretend FIGHTERS are "bad people" for being.. so why wouldn't you just wish her the best now and just watch the damn fight? Especially if you aren't even an Amanda fan? It's pathetic how badly some of you Sherdoggers HATE Ronda, a girl you never met, you love to spew hatred toward?y'all are the reason she's not herself now and you guys think that shits funny to make someone question everything about them self and hate themselves lol get a grip on YOURSELF, you need some pussy or dick to cheer up and stop being so damn negative and salty about Ronda

it's sad this woman has you so upset you went as far as to say you have NEVER wanted anyone to lose as bad as you want Rousey to lose lmfaooo pathetic

I am an Amanda fan! Honestly I'm a fan of lesbians in general.

So if you look at Conor for example. That guy is one of my favorite fighters in a long time but I completely understand why people might hate the dude. But that guy does ALL THE MEDIA and when he lost he didn't run and hide or make excuses but instead came back better and avenged the loss. Not to mention you know he KNOCKS DUDES UNCONSCIOUS!!!!! He backs his shit up.

I don't like how entitled she is and feels she is above doing the basic things as superstar is required to do to promote a fight. When is the last time a fighter completely skipped out on a press conference because it was annoying or burdensome???

Dont care if she wins or loses she has already been brutally knocked out

This. On UFC 193 I was heavily rooting for Holm, but now I'm okay with Nunes losing, because Holm or Shevchenko will beat Rousey anyway.

The loss to Holly was the one I wanted more than anything. It shattered the biggest pile of bullshit in human history. Fortunately now, no matter what happens, it's far less likely that any of the nitwits who were involved with that will dare to do it again.

It was a great year for me at least. There were a lot that I enjoyed watching get smoked.

I've been a diehard fan of the sport since 2005 and in that time there have been a slew of fighters that I have really disliked. In spite of that I have respect for the craft of being a mixed martial artist so even if I dislike them I always want the best man/woman to win.

But I honestly can't remember desperately hoping for a fighter to catch an L as bad as I do Rousey. Her poor attitude and her general feeling of being better than everyone else leads her to believe that even though it's part of the job to speak to MMA journalist about her upcoming fight, she's above it and doesn't need to burden herself with it.

Watching the latest embedded really made my blood boil especially since her name and face is all over the advertisement reels and she is basically selling the whole thing by herself but can't take time to do an interview with anyone not named Ellen DeGeneres or Jimmy Fallon!

To the way she treated Holly before their fight, to her being the worst loser I've ever seen in a superstar athlete, to her shrugging off any obligation on speaking to the people who her fans go to for news and information on her, Makes me wish for another highlight reel knockout by Amanda that will get meme'ed to death, and hopefully push her away from the sport for good.

To think I used to be a real fan of this girl is insane.

Have you ever wanted someone to lose so badly? If so who?
I was like that before the Holly Holm fight. I couldn't stand her. I almost feel a bit sorry for her now. I'm going to wait to see if her attitude is like it was before. As of now, I'm not really strongly hoping she loses. I'm just interested in what happens. If she has that same mean mug coming into the octagon I'm going to be tempted to revert back to my old disdain for her. If she acts like she learned some humility she may could grow on me, but I really doubt that will happen.

The first loss to holly yes. but this time i want her to win. I cant support beating on someone that is down thats dumb.

I was satisfied when she lost, and the subsequent collapse was entertaining, but I enjoyed Bisping, Rocksalt, and Hendricks losing more than Ronda. Probably because I don't care that much about WMMA.

Fedor and Conor and most of all Floyd Mayweather Jr

Back