POLL Have you ever wanted a fighter to lose as bad as you want Ronda to lose?

Have you ever wanted a fighter to lose more than Ronda Rousey?

• Total voters
I don't hate the guy, not at all. But I do enjoy seeing Chris Weidman lose. It's the Silva fan in me.

I find the bizarro world hype that surrounded her to be annoying, but I also find the triggered babies who hate her and make threads like this to be even more annoying.

yeah wanted Tito to lose so much after UFC 40, but Ronda is certainly up there

For me, it was Anderson Silva and GSP. In fact, I wanted to see AS lose so badly, that when he was booked to fight Weidman, who was the perfect counter for him; I spent my life savings to travel from Australianto Vegas to watch it live. I still smile when I think about it.

Not a spiteful person like that, but I would prefer she lost decisively again so we can put an end to all this hyperbole that surrounds her.

After watching the buildup. .... NO, i hope she sustains a serious career ending injury (including her shitty acting career).

I don't get people who have a die hard desire for someone to lose. Sure Ronda seems to be a little nasty but there's not really any evidence that she's a bad person. Maybe if she was spitting on people or beating old ladies I could see myself hoping for her demise but I don't pray to see her fail. I for one like seeing greats do their best and beat people they are better then. I never will understand why people discredit Jones, Rousey, or McGregor for what they have accomplished just because of personal reasons. If you want to base your decisions on drama watch the Kardasians not MMA

I don't only want her to lose. I want her to retire in humiliation, suffer depression, gain a lot of weight, and for her career to go to the gutter.
Here's something to cheer you up a little;

i really think ufc and mma in general really needs jones to lose. guys horrible for the sport and the sooner hes erased from it the better.

I don't really care. I just want to be entertained and not have donkey shit hype shoved down my throat.

Never rooted against a fighter really. In this case it would be better if she won. Threads complaining about her winning>>>stalker threads about her walking down the street after a loss.

People obsessed with hating her are kind of making me want her to win just despite all of you, even though I have always disliked her.

8yOlqXe.gif
Same I don't even like Ronda but her legion of butthurt haters makes me want her to win just to see all the salt.

Probably just Conor i guess, i was OK with Ronda beating everyone and their mom.

LMAO you sound so damn pathetic

She got humbled with Holly, why isn't that enough? She isn't going around being "arrogant" or any of those things you Sherdoggers like to pretend FIGHTERS are "bad people" for being.. so why wouldn't you just wish her the best now and just watch the damn fight? Especially if you aren't even an Amanda fan? It's pathetic how badly some of you Sherdoggers HATE Ronda, a girl you never met, you love to spew hatred toward?y'all are the reason she's not herself now and you guys think that shits funny to make someone question everything about them self and hate themselves lol get a grip on YOURSELF, you need some pussy or dick to cheer up and stop being so damn negative and salty about Ronda

it's sad this woman has you so upset you went as far as to say you have NEVER wanted anyone to lose as bad as you want Rousey to lose lmfaooo pathetic
Eh....Ronda got her ass whooped, but she didn't get humbled. Her attitude seems to be as stank as it always has been. But yea, I dislike Ronda, but I agree with your general point of the extreme saltiness and negativity a lot of bums on here have towards fighters they've never met, and/or whom haven't proven to be actual bad people.

For the thread though....even though i dont like Ronda, I wanted her to win because I think itd be more interesting for WMMA. It could have set up a Cyborg fight, Holm rematch, and i want Pena to get smashed by Ronda. But after Cyborg got popped, and Ronda thinks she's too good to promote a fight she's headlining, i hope she loses and that no one watches the fight to teach her a lesson.

I want Nunes to win to show that Rhonda is a one trick pony

Rhonda talented yes but one trick pony

Oh and i always rooted against Chael, and I sacrificed a goat to the voodoo gods for Mike Perry to lose.

Back