Poll: Does anyone actually want Hendricks Lawler 3 right now?

I don't agree that Rory has earned a shot, but I would like to see some new interesting match ups.

Rory should be next with Johny winning at least 1 fight in between title fights. It'll probably be a similar fight to the first 2. What says that it'll be any different? Then are we gonna just keep doing Lawler/Hendricks for the title while they play hot potato with the belt?

Fuck no.

Look at what happened to JDS. The guy could beat another 5 contenders and NOBODY wants to see a 4th match between he and Cain.

Please don't do that to welterweight. There are other guys.

Sure, as long as Hendricks earns it and a few other guys get a chance before he does.

I voted no and I find it unfair for Rory but Im not as strongly opposed to it as most of you. It might be because Im no longer even surprised at all the clown decisions the UFC takes nowadays.

hahha. give the fans what they want. or in this case dont want

I want to see it. If Lawler gets to finally knock out Hendricks, he'll finally feel like the real champ, and he's one of my favorite fighters.

Lol at a ww title fight not going to the judges.

I don't agree that Rory has earned a shot, but I would like to see some new interesting match ups.

How is that? 3 top ten wins in a row. Hendricks had 4 but he should have gotten a title shot at 3 instead of getting passed over for Nick Diaz.

Nooooooo. What's their reasoning behind it? Rory is clearly deserving of the next shot. Especially when Hendricks switched of in round 5 their last fight.

How is that? 3 top ten wins in a row. Hendricks had 4 but he should have gotten a title shot at 3 instead of getting passed over for Nick Diaz.

3 top-10 wins in a row...since getting beaten by the current champ.

Look at the poll. UFC "giving fans the fights they want to see..."

5 consecutive fights is the only way to settle this once and for all.

What kind of masochist watched that last fight and said, yeah, I want more of that, let's see that again.

The only thing even remotely positive about it was that Hendricks lost his belt and someone infinitely more likable in Lawler got it on what was probably a terrible decision.

I guess I'm in the minority but yes, I need a definitive ending to this shit. As it stands now, they're pretty much dead even. Really looking forward to number 3.

3 top-10 wins in a row...since getting beaten by the current champ.

Exactly. Seems like the guy who lost a split decision 4 fights ago has improved enough to see where he stands now.

Edit: ha. Apparently at some point in this thread I got my SD brown belt. Wonder if it was the opener?

Rory or anyone else. what is up with UFC and rematches

I guess I'm in the minority but yes, I need a definitive ending to this shit. As it stands now, they're pretty much dead even. Really looking forward to number 3.

Sure, if Hendricks goes out and gets a good win just like Lawler had to do. This will be Hendricks 4th title fight in a row and everyone has been a close UD/SD and we can expect more of the same. Rory-Lawler, Hendricks-Lombard would be perfect.

It's official btw. Rory is being passed up and Hendricks is getting his 4th consecutive title shot despite bring 1-2 in the last 3. He'll have fought Lawler 3 consecutive times

This is worse than Cain v Jds and Bigfoot

as a huge JDS fan, i take comfort in you saying that.

sam-elliott-o.gif

Back