Poll: Does anyone actually want Hendricks Lawler 3 right now?

No. I want to see MacDonald get a title shot so that Lawler can use him on the octagon floor like a squeegee.

Don't worry Dana will tell you what you want, and if you don't like it your not a MMA fan.

rk668y.jpg

Cerrone deserves a title shot if we're going to cry about Rory deserving a title fight.

If the UFC really wants to become a major sport they should probably start doing best of 7's

Or put on fights that 85% of people don't want....And they wonder why their bottom line has fallen......

There wasn't a "f*** no" option, so I just said no. I would rather have anyone in the top 5 than a re-rematch. (Including Condit coming of an injury loss lol)

No, but I'll probably watch it anyway.

Honestly, me missing a UFC main event featuring two top ranked WW's is unheard of, but I have so little interest in that fight again that I might actually not even bother tuning in.

This is retarded, a truly horrible situation and I feel for that little weirdo Rory

Immediately after Lawler won the belt, I wanted to see Rory vs. Lawler II; but now that the trilogy with Lawler and Hendricks is being booked, I'm happy that it is happening. Both the first and second fight were razor-thin close, and going into a trilogy, with Hendricks and Lawler having fought 10 rounds against each other, we still don't know decisively who is the better fighter of the two. There's unfinished business between them, and I hope that we see a finish in this trilogy so that there's a closure with which all of us can be satisfied.

Pretty much this.

Hell no. Doesn't matter how good the rest of the card is, I will not buy that.

finally a poll that makes sense,

fuck no i don't want to see it. the first two fights were more frustrating than exciting and I think close/split/controversial or not 2 in a row is enough. someone should have to win at least one other fight before a 3rd.

and it's certainly not like the division is lacking in good contenders

Rory is waiting. Rory deserves his shot

May prefer Rory or Lombard but I'm not gonna complain, I've enjoyed the match up so far.

This opens up a nice title eliminator with Rory/Lombard after Lombard wrecks Burkmann.

Back