Poll: Does anyone actually want Hendricks Lawler 3 right now?

HockeyBjj

Putting on the foil
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Mod? Please add. Please?
Edit: Thanks to GrindingAnarchy for the poll. You're awesome

Nothing else needs to be said. Judging by the announcement thread, it seems every sherdogger is vehemently opposed. Are there even any descenters?

Last edited:
Hypothetically if there was nobody else who already earned a title shot, ( Rory ) I wouldn't mind. Honestly I thought both fights were entertaining, and if they do decide to do the third fight I wouldn't be upset about it.

Nope not interested pretty much seen all I need from those 2 they should just cut Hendricks for laying on lawyers nuts then they don't gotta worry about 10 rematches.

Not even a little. Its gonna be the same damn thing over and over and over.

Rory earned it and was promised it in Canada......he beat 3 top 10 guys in a row....he deserves it......These constant rematches are pissing people off..

Hypothetically if there was nobody else who already earned a title shot, ( Rory ) I wouldn't mind. Honestly I thought both fights were entertaining, and if they do decide to do the third fight I wouldn't be upset about it.

It's official btw. Rory is being passed up and Hendricks is getting his 4th consecutive title shot despite bring 1-2 in the last 3. He'll have fought Lawler 3 consecutive times

This is worse than Cain v Jds and Bigfoot

I could honestly name 6-7 guys I'd rather see fight Lawler.

It's official btw. Rory is being passed up and Hendricks is getting his 4th consecutive title shot despite bring 1-2 in the last 3. He'll have fought Lawler 3 consecutive times

This is worse than Cain v Jds and Bigfoot

I wasn't aware. I'd have much rather seen Rory vs Lawler, Hendricks vs Lombard would have been interesting too.

But, I don't really mind in all honesty. It's not like the fights were terrible by any stretch of the imagination.

Is UFC hoping for GSP's return by keeping Rory away from the belt? I do not see any other reason for the rematch.

Not again.
attf.gif

I wanted to happen, but right now. They goofed on doing jds cain too early and they are doing the same thing now

Would rather see Lawler vs Rory but it makes sense. Hendricks deserves it and had a good claim to the second fight. I think people forget the murderers row he beat to get to the title fight with GSP

Johnny/Lawler > Lawler vs Rory/Woodley/Brown/DYK/Injured Tarec/Lombard/Burkman.

I might just skip the PPV to make a statement... and save some money.

Back