Poll: Correct UFC Response to Conor Striking Old Man in Pub?

What is the correct UFC response to Conor striking the old man?

• Total voters
Should be a ban, probably won't be. If you don't include Conor in the PPV money, the intake has actually not been so good over the last couple years for the UFC. The Conor-Khabib match really accounted for most of the buys for the whole year.

The UFC doesn't care about old men taking punches; they want the money.

I said nothing because they will do nothing.

Does conor even have a contract with the ufc?

I don't even know how to respond to that.

Are you saying smoking weed while driving was an accident, and was less dangerous than a single half-punch to the face?

The hell are YOU smoking?
No, I'm saying smoking weed and causing and accident is less of an intent (being weed it's far less than any other drug, btw) than a fighter willingfully hit someone in the face. Criminal intent is a major factor, people without it are not exactly criminals, just reckless or stupid, Jones is both.

Video shows that McGregor had full intent to hurt an old man, that's utter proof, we can argue that he did not KO the old guy, but had that guy fell from his stood and end up breaking his bowl, from there onwards his life would be over.
Jones was doing the right thing driving high and accidentally hitting a poor lady? No, but then we don't know what happened there.
There's no video, there are dozens of things that might have happened to ease up Jones case as well, did that woman see Jones? Were she jaywalking at the time? Was it the in a middle of a road or right after a turn? List goes on..

No, I'm saying smoking weed and causing and accident is less of an intent (being weed it's far less than any other drug, btw) than a fighter willingfully hit someone in the face. Criminal intent is a major factor, people without it are not exactly criminals, just reckless or stupid, Jones is both.

Video shows that McGregor had full intent to hurt an old man, that's utter proof, we can argue that he did not KO the old guy, but had that guy fell from his stood and end up breaking his bowl, from there onwards his life would be over.
Jones was doing the right thing driving high and accidentally hitting a poor lady? No, but then we don't know what happened there.
There's no video, there are dozens of things that might have happened to ease up Jones case as well, did that woman see Jones? Were she jaywalking at the time? Was it the in a middle of a road or right after a turn? List goes on..
"Criminal intent", your own words, includes negligence (purposeful, knowing, reckless, and negligent are the 4 types of criminal intent). Jones was negligent when he drove under the influence, which qualifies as criminal intent, and his action was WAAAAY more dangerous than Conor's.

"Criminal intent", your own words, includes negligence (purposeful, knowing, reckless, and negligent are the 4 types of criminal intent). Jones was negligent when he drove under the influence, which qualifies as criminal intent, and his action was WAAAAY more dangerous than Conor's.
So you'll hold your argument into semantics?

I think we're over here then, mate.

So you'll hold your argument into semantics?

I think we're over here then, mate.
Semantics? You're the one that brought up the technical term but used it incorrectly.

We can be done, but we should at least agree that they are both dirt bags, even if we disagree on which is worse LOL.

Suspending him at this point is pointless ...
He never fights anyways x

Semantics? You're the one that brought up the technical term but used it incorrectly.

We can be done, but we should at least agree that they are both dirt bags, even if we disagree on which is worse LOL.
You're arguing that you didn't get me there, and I'm arguing you knew what I was talking about.
Beware I'm saying "you were right, but<something something>", I'm just saying if the idea behind your point is grammar, that's pretty weak, and end up in a moot discussion..

I'm with you, let's be done cool, none of them are good people by a fair margin. :rolleyes:

I hate Conor but can't bring myself to give a shit about this. He doesn't even fight anymore so what are they gonna do to him?

Nothing, it's i police matter.

They should be the one to dish out a punishment.

giphy.gif

Back