Poll: Correct UFC Response to Conor Striking Old Man in Pub?

What is the correct UFC response to Conor striking the old man?

• Total voters
isn't it the government's job to punish Conor for that?

Suspend the inactive fighter.

I do not see an option for 10 years in prison. assault with deadly weapon since he’s a Fighte,. Multiple arrests on record, should be 10 years in the pen. Hell be out in 5.

That’s fair

I voted nothing, the UFC should downplay any connection with Conor until they're sure he isn't going to be spending 10 years in Arbour Hill.

LOL @ people voting for lifetime ban. If being a multiple time drug cheat and crashing into a pregnant lady because you were smoking weed while driving and ran a red light then ran away without checking on her doesn't get you a lifetime ban, then swatting an old guy in a bar for getting lippy isn't even a fine.

I mean, I hope he gets fined at least, but unlikely given the UFC's history of how they treat their cash cows.

Also, if this is a lifetime ban, then what about BJ Penn vs the bouncer? That was WAAAAAY worse!

If any other fighter had broken their "code of conduct " or "code of ethics" or whatever they call it, that fighter would already be gone gone gone.

The UFC will do nothing and we all know it. The shame of his weak left hand where the old man barely notices getting hit should be enough.

Making the rematch

7qnJb1h.png

I would watch. If it's a five round fight, which I assume it would be, I predict Conor landing a horrific amount of shot's. Unfortunately for Conor, the old guy eat's them like they're cupcakes, and Conor runs out of gas after 3 rounds. In the fourth, the old guy Bob Barker's him. Old guy, Round 4 KO. You heard it here first.

I say nothing. If it's bad, the law will deal with him. If it's not, then why ask?

No repercussions for Conor, but a protracted and vicious character assassination of the old main through ESPN and MMA lapdog "journalists"

Nothing new that stars get special treatment.

I'm not sure what the UFC can really do. The guy has fought once in 3 years and is proving to be more and more difficult to even deal with. I'm starting to get the feeling the UFC is just kind of doing there thing and if Conor comes calling they'll listen but otherwise I don't think there begging him anymore to come back like in the past. Almost any time now that Dana is asked about Conor it's just a ho-hum response nowadays. It surely doesn't help the UFC's image with this video.

Local authorities should be the one's dealing with him regardless of the UFC doing anything and if this happened in April I'm guessing the old man isn't pressing charges.

Fine him a hefty sum. Suspending him will achieve nothing - he’ll keep selling whiskey / tweeting / getting into trouble, with no impetus to actually get in the cage.

Major fine.

I went with Major cause minor fine was too minor for an old man.

Ofc I'm fully expecting most of that money to go to the old man, which it won't.

Let old man get a free shot in whilst he sits down looking the opposite direction :D

A left for a left leaves nothing, right

Nothing. This is the ufc.

if you're a popular fighter you are above the rules

He knows he can't beat the top 6 - 8 LW's nor the top 145lbers so he picks on old guys in the pub instead.

Nothing. This is the ufc.

if you're a popular fighter you are above the rules

^ This guy gets it.

Also, the UFC has known about this for a long time. It's not like it happened last weekend.

Lol. Slap on the wrist and he'll be back in the cage by the end of the year.

Back