Elections Poll: Biden would beat every other Democratic candidate in a one-on-one race

What I said is true.

Biden will only get votes from old dems & the moderate dems. The new generation & far left liberals won’t approve of an old white straight male.

They certainly will if it's between him and Trump. Biden is beating Trump heads up pretty badly, unfortunately.

I still expect the primaries to be a bloodbath. Many Democrats are not ready to embrace another old white guy, but at the end of the day he is their best bet.

Yes. Yes he is.

images

If you vote Democrat at this point, you are part of the problem. They are so corrupt it's insane.

I know you hate Republicans, but how can you support a party that does this?

That's terrible news, but not surprising at this early stage. Biden is a horrible candidate IMO. A male Hillary, nothing new. Same old same old...

Get used to it, bubs. It's going to be Biden.

LOL at the people spouting 'It's early!'

Doesn't matter. Take your establishment candidate and love it.

They certainly will if it's between him and Trump. Biden is beating Trump heads up pretty badly, unfortunately.
Yeah I know. I was thinking in terms of Biden verse other dems. Dems would vote for the shittiest candidate (Avenatti) in world over Trump even if it meant making the entire country suffer. Dems care way more about beating Trump than they do about what’s best for the country.

Get used to it, bubs. It's going to be Biden.
I wonder how many sexual assault allegations will be thrown at Biden along the way until he finally gets the nomination

I wonder how many sexual assault allegations will be thrown at Biden along the way until he finally gets the nomination

Many. The globalists will keep Trump in power because so far he has served them well.

The Democrats are being set up to fail. They have probably the worst line up in a long time for 2020.

What I said is true.

Biden will only get votes from old dems & the moderate dems. The new generation & far left liberals won’t approve of a groping R with a D after his name who has a horrible policy record and is on video telling said generation to go fuck themselves ("I have no empathy for you", to be exact).

FTFY

If the poll over-samples older voters it makes sense. With younger democrats Bernie does better.

That said Biden is the true threat to a Bernie/Trump showdown. And if Biden becomes nominee, we get 4 more years of Trump. Gotta love the establishment dems, they prefer 4 more year of Trump than an actual progressive.

Many. The globalists will keep Trump in power because so far he has served them well.

The Democrats are being set up to fail. They have probably the worst line up in a long time for 2020.
Only problem with that is, the sexual assault allegations against Biden will come from fellow dems

Democrats call Trump a sexual deviant, but they love Biden - a guy who fondles children.

Please, please, please let him be the nominee.
anyone but Bernie or Warren is gonna annihilate Trump at the polls, if the economy goes to shit over the next year, even those two will beat him. Trump has a tiny window again to win, if Biden is the nominee, he wins Pennsylvania and Michigan and that's a wrap.

Democrats call Trump a sexual deviant, but they love Biden - a guy who fondles children.
He "fondles children"? Or just does shit that looks creepy on camera? As far as I know nobody has ever alleged anything against him like that. Didn't Trump try to fuck Ivanka on camera for the apprentice or something? People are saying that happened.

He "fondles children"? Or just does shit that looks creepy on camera? As far as I know nobody has ever alleged anything against him like that. Didn't Trump try to fuck Ivanka on camera for the apprentice or something? People are saying that happened.

Yea, he's on camera touching children inappropriately - and it's as borderline as you can possibly get in public. People who can't see this are being willfully blind, imo. I can't even watch the compilation YT vid without feeling insanely uncomfortable and somewhat furious.

anyone but Bernie or Warren is gonna annihilate Trump at the polls, if the economy goes to shit over the next year, even those two will beat him. Trump has a tiny window again to win, if Biden is the nominee, he wins Pennsylvania and Michigan and that's a wrap.
what are you smoking?
whatever it is, stop immediately, you're going blind

If the poll over-samples older voters it makes sense. With younger democrats Bernie does better.

That said Biden is the true threat to a Bernie/Trump showdown. And if Biden becomes nominee, we get 4 more years of Trump. Gotta love the establishment dems, they prefer 4 more year of Trump than an actual progressive.

It's four more years regardless. No one you have can step to President Trump.

Back