Elections Poll: Biden would beat every other Democratic candidate in a one-on-one race

Jesus the delusion here is radiating through the screen.
Reality doesn't care about your feelings though. There doesn't need to be a conspiracy for Biden, the former VP and the most well-known candidate, to be the leading candidate a year and a half out from the election. And it's not a coincidence that Sanders is in second. He's the second most well-known. This is how life and Earth and stuff works.

Reality doesn't care about your feelings though. There doesn't need to be a conspiracy for Biden, the former VP and the most well-known candidate, to be the leading candidate a year and a half out from the election. And it's not a coincidence that Sanders is in second. He's the second most well-known. This is how life and Earth and stuff works.

Why is it that the "facts don't care about your feelings" crowd tend to be some of the most emotions based people? Something tells me if you cared about facts Buttegieg wouldn't be your av.

Biden's lead in most CNN and MSNBC polls was actually do to editing and thus was a conspiracy. He was still doing well in them but the fact you hadn't heard about that shows where you get your news and all.

Why is it that the "facts don't care about your feelings" crowd tend to be some of the most emotions based people? Something tells me if you cared about facts Buttegieg wouldn't be your av.

Biden's lead in most CNN and MSNBC polls was actually do to editing and thus was a conspiracy. He was still doing well in them but the fact you hadn't heard about that shows where you get your news and all.
Alright, you're free to just to the retarded lying freewheel that you do. Dance your dream.

While I don't put much stock in that particular poll, it's consistent with the rest of the polling. The average Democrat, especially at such an early point, is obviously going to favor a popular VP who served under a popular president. He's rightly the frontrunner and Sanders is still doing pretty well on name recognition. The "narrative" is correct.
Biden should come out as gay, have a sex change & then marry a black man. If he does that, no other Democratic candidate can even touch him.

Biden should come out as gay, have a sex change & then marry a black man. If he does that, no other Democratic candidate can even touch him.
You guys really sound dumb when Biden's name comes up. Anyway, conservatives should be hoping for him to get the nomination since he's the furthest-right of the Democrats.

You guys really sound dumb when Biden's name comes up. Anyway, conservatives should be hoping for him to get the nomination since he's the furthest-right of the Democrats.
What I said is true.

Biden will only get votes from old dems & the moderate dems. The new generation & far left liberals won’t approve of an old white straight male.

Is the left eating itself and also making conspiracy theorists of each other? <Lmaoo>

What I said is true.

Biden will only get votes from old dems & the moderate dems. The new generation & far left liberals won’t approve of an old white straight male.

Don’t bother explaining anything to him. He’s a troll that’s best to just ignore.

Well, he is winning in the polls by a sizeable margin, so that shouldn't be a shock that he would beat the rest in a 1v1 race.

I do find it funny that the party of diversity and inclusion, the party of rallying against rich old white guys, have two rich old white guys leading the pack by a mile.

It's funny, but is it unexpected? The modern liberal Democrat party is for People of Color and women, but who actually for a minute ever thought it would ever be run by People of Color or women.

Nobody with common sense, that's who.

I have to agree with Sanders supporters that this narrative is being beaten into our head: Biden will win so nobody should even try. Here it is again.

A new poll suggests there might not be an anti-Biden vote to consolidate.

Former vice president Joe Biden’s status as the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020 is highlighted in a new poll, which suggests he is not only the current favorite in the crowded field of candidates, but that he would remain the favorite even if he were running against a single Democratic opponent.

The poll (conducted by Republican firm Echelon Insights) asked 1,005 Democrats — and independents who favor Democrats’ policies — about their preferred 2020 candidates. The poll found 38 percent of respondents would vote for Biden if the primary were to be held right now. This is well in line with other polls; as Vox’s Dylan Scott reported, most polls show around 40 percent of voters saying they are backing the former vice president.

The Echelon poll found support for Bernie Sanders to be at 16 percent, and that four candidates: Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren, Beto O’Rourke, and Kamala Harris were each supported by 5 percent of respondents. No other candidate was at more than 2 percent, with 16 percent undecided.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...eat-democratic-candidate-2020-one-on-one-race

Here is a hit piece by CNBC that just came out too:

Two quick things:

"Biden will win so nobody should even try. " sounds an awful like "It will be Hillary and Jeb, rest assured." that the news articles were stating pre-NH primary in 2016. Way too early for this now.

Also, it's no secret that spouses of members of Congress get sweet positions on boards once they reach DC.

I still expect the primaries to be a bloodbath. Many Democrats are not ready to embrace another old white guy, but at the end of the day he is their best bet.

That's terrible news, but not surprising at this early stage. Biden is a horrible candidate IMO. A male Hillary, nothing new. Same old same old...

That's not so surprising, but it is pathetic. The Dems will likely lose 2020 and then go full retard and try to start a civil war. That's my prediction.

Oh buddy I’m all in.
tenor.gif

I have to agree with Sanders supporters that this narrative is being beaten into our head: Biden will win so nobody should even try. Here it is again.

A new poll suggests there might not be an anti-Biden vote to consolidate.

Former vice president Joe Biden’s status as the frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020 is highlighted in a new poll, which suggests he is not only the current favorite in the crowded field of candidates, but that he would remain the favorite even if he were running against a single Democratic opponent.

The poll (conducted by Republican firm Echelon Insights) asked 1,005 Democrats — and independents who favor Democrats’ policies — about their preferred 2020 candidates. The poll found 38 percent of respondents would vote for Biden if the primary were to be held right now. This is well in line with other polls; as Vox’s Dylan Scott reported, most polls show around 40 percent of voters saying they are backing the former vice president.

The Echelon poll found support for Bernie Sanders to be at 16 percent, and that four candidates: Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren, Beto O’Rourke, and Kamala Harris were each supported by 5 percent of respondents. No other candidate was at more than 2 percent, with 16 percent undecided.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...eat-democratic-candidate-2020-one-on-one-race

Here is a hit piece by CNBC that just came out too:

Biden is a FADER. He cant and wont win even with the huge push he is getting from corpotocracy because he wont do anything at all to really hurt their bottom line.

Biden is dogshit for a candidate so the DNC will love him.

You know what's really sad? Their best candidates with the fewest skeletons in their closets and that are the least likely to have been completely bought out at this point have 0 chance at all of winning. They want to rain against corruption and corporate influence, while tossing all their weight behind a guy who is bought and paid for already that can't keep his hands off people.

This is the truth man. My fellow democrats are almost as corrupt as the republicans when it comes to selling their soul to big money. The difference is they are supposed to be the ones who aren't all in on big business so it makes them the bigger hypocrites IMO.

It's because everyone knows who Biden is. We haven't even had the first debate yet. Once the debates start, you're going to see guys like Biden fail.

Back