[Poll Added] My boyfriend thinks I’m stupid for putting down $500 on Germaine de Randamie

Simple question: Dubs or Ban PrideJitZoo

• Total voters
Are you referring to the April fools thing? I was really hoping it was legit but of course he was back the next day.

Still fishy they must have told him they were gonna do it! If i got banned i wouldn't be trying to log back in a few days later.

the fix is in..

Q.

He ain't a bad guy, seems to me. I have a better idea :
Ban D1 Wrestler.

PrideJitZoo has become quite desperate these last few weeks

lmfao dude you slipped up and said you have a gf what are you dating both males and females at the same time?

Q.

He ain't a bad guy, seems to me. I have a better idea :
Ban D1 Wrestler.

D1 Wrestler atleast sticks around for his troll threads.

PrideJitZoo is a drive by troll. He takes a dump on the floor and leaves immediately afterwards. The worst kind.

Last edited:
D1 Wrestler atleast sticks around for his troll threads.

PrideJitZoo is a drive by troll. He takes a dump on the fooor and leaves immediately afterwards. The worst kind.

I disagree. He is the most accomplished troll. He only needs to post ONCE to get 100+ replies. Shertards in pavlovian fashion come out in full force in the most non-creative ways.

He may be a troll but his haters are even more pathetic. He says "dance" once and 100s of puppets dance.

Voted for Dubs, then read it again. Changed vote for your obvious attempts at skulduggery.

thumb.aspx

imo

Your boyfriend or your girlfriend? Please make up your mind

Was a good run.

I wanted it to be over awhile ago but the masses needed their favorite troll.

Maybe we all move on now?

Your shtick isn’t funny anymore. I’m amazed you haven’t been banned.

He's dubbed now looks like @PrideJitZoo will be on a 30 day time out. Lots of time to come up with some new material and also work on his submission defence.

<36>

It is dumb don’t understand why everyone thinks Germaine has this in the bag she is 8-3 and should have lost to Holly and she has no ground game.

Back