[Poll Added] My boyfriend thinks I’m stupid for putting down $500 on Germaine de Randamie

Simple question: Dubs or Ban PrideJitZoo

• Total voters
Has TS ever posted a second time in his threads?

Pretty obvious this has always been an annoying feminist. Wasnt sure if it was actually a male or female.

re-assignment surgery.
Boyfriend - girlfriend..or maybe both?

giphy.gif

Just a few days after I mention how you'd never even gotten a yellow card you now have dubs... Seems fishy to me

Ok, I'm in a giving mood. It's time for some street justice. Here's the poll.

where's the option for 'no punishment'? no crimes are being broken here except by the hate mob responding to OP in all his threads whom it is your duty to punish.... Oh, you mean dub or ban them! I get it. Ban them, I say.

Trying to pull the double bluff by posting troll threads to paint a picture that the thread about being submitted by a 115lbs girl was also a troll.

Not working bruz.

Easy money. Aspen Ladd is susceptible getting KO’d early Askren style after that weigh-in. Germaine de Randamie doesn’t get enough respect on these forums. The OG 145 champ and as far as I’m concerned the real 145 champ until Nunes beats her in that weight class. My girlfriend better appreciate that “free” steak dinner after the fight.

Arent you that guy who got subbed off a smaller girl?

Are you top or bottom

Back