[Poll Added] My boyfriend thinks I’m stupid for putting down $500 on Germaine de Randamie

Simple question: Dubs or Ban PrideJitZoo

• Total voters

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Easy money. Aspen Ladd is susceptible getting KO’d early Askren style after that weigh-in. Germaine de Randamie doesn’t get enough respect on these forums. The OG 145 champ and as far as I’m concerned the real 145 champ until Nunes beats her in that weight class. My girlfriend better appreciate that “free” steak dinner after the fight.

Easy money. Aspen Ladd is susceptible getting KO’d early Askren style after that weigh-in. Germaine de Randamie doesn’t get enough respect on these forums. The OG 145 champ and as far as I’m concerned the real 145 champ until Nunes beats her in that weight class. My girlfriend better appreciate that “free” steak dinner after the fight.
Freudian slip?

115 lb boyfriend?

He's easy to hoist and spin. A spinner.

tumblr_otmlb0FsvQ1vaosveo1_400.gif

You've been trolling us for more than 3 years

Make up your mind. Do you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend?

<mma4>

Considering Germaines rounds are 5 minutes and 10 seconds long then I think she can get the significant strikes differential up.

man btw, i know you are getting shit on by everyone on here losing to 115 lb girls, but I think that happens to other people too. so don't get too discouraged. I'm sure you are better than most sherdoggers tho

Boyfriend - girlfriend..or maybe both?

giphy.gif

Poor Germaine might as well not turn up now. She’s been jinxed to lose
<{outtahere}>

I don’t get it.

Is PJZ a boy, girl, or gay dude?

Well his parter is imaginary so he he/she switches genders constantly .It makes sense.
No women who has self-respect would date a guy who got tapped by a 115lb chick.

Back