[Poll Added] My boyfriend thinks I’m stupid for putting down $500 on Germaine de Randamie

Simple question: Dubs or Ban PrideJitZoo

• Total voters
922.gif

This is an example of when your first troll thread is so memorable, that you cant ever reach that peak again, so you troll like this out of desperation. Effectively and slowly shedding any sense of self fulfillment and becoming a parody of yourself. Rock bottom would be a welcome retreat from where TS is headed I'm afraid.

Yeah I think we kinda did.

He went overboard this time

The mistique is gone now

Fuck. He had a great run. Legitimately got excited for all the jokes when I saw him create a thread.

Vitor-Belfort-Lays-Gloves-in-UFC-224-Octagon.jpg

tenor.gif

The real question is, is PrideJitZoo actually hot or does she smell like feet?

Or both?

<BC1>

Easy money. Aspen Ladd is susceptible getting KO’d early Askren style after that weigh-in. Germaine de Randamie doesn’t get enough respect on these forums. The OG 145 champ and as far as I’m concerned the real 145 champ until Nunes beats her in that weight class. My girlfriend better appreciate that “free” steak dinner after the fight.
i havnt put any money down but yeah i got gdr winning this too, aspen ladd isn't that good and she's brand new

Easy money. Aspen Ladd is susceptible getting KO’d early Askren style after that weigh-in. Germaine de Randamie doesn’t get enough respect on these forums. The OG 145 champ and as far as I’m concerned the real 145 champ until Nunes beats her in that weight class. My girlfriend better appreciate that “free” steak dinner after the fight.

nunes fucks her up , bro; and you aint foolin no one TS

the way Ladd looked at weigh ins today, it's not a bad bet.

I refuse to believe it. This motherfucker.

Did we just lose our best running joke?

giphy.gif

This. Just when we thought we drove the submission narrative into the ground, PJZ flips the script. I’m convinced that we’ve all been victimized by the GOAT troll. PrideJitZoo bless, and it’s not even close.

PJZ is obviously a mod or long time poster. Either way; Bravo.

giphy.gif

Too try hard and too obvious....You still got ATTN though but it wasn't quality work.

I think you are on to something honestly. Good bet.

Ok, I'm in a giving mood. It's time for some street justice. Here's the poll.

Almost a not terrible troll thread... you're slipping

Back