Politico poll released 8/22/18 shows Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden leading Donald Trump by 12 pt, 13 pt

I'm not saying that the base doesn't care about those things, but that what the base considers a win on those things won't be hard for him to deliver.
I think you'd be surprised. Breitbart is the center of the pro-Trump movement. When Trump signed the last omnibus bill in April, Breitbart commentators were very angry that the bill contained no funding for the building of Trump's border wall. They were insulted that the bill specifically forbade funding for the wall. Many people declared they were "done" with Trump at that point. I suspect most of them have returned already, but it shows the sensitivity of Trump's base on that issue. Even if failure to fully deliver on Trump's full immigration platform doesn't cause mass defection of his base, it would certainly be enough to cause Trump to lose the 2020 election. My bets/predictions on Trump's re-election are therefore predicated on Trump delivering on most of his immigration promises.

Ah, the polls. The math, the numbers. All from our very trusted sources.

Elizabeth warren, for sure man, can beat Trump. Absolutely. LOL.

You'll be banned again before 2020 when Trump wins again.

I appreciate that you have finally fully embraced being a shit poster and not even trying to feign critical thinking.

Trump got a pass for his lies because they were unfiltered lies, eh?

I like this theory.

I don't think anyone believes that Trump is a saint. Some 40 million people voted for him with full knowledge that he's a loudmouth who doesn't share their morals. That leads again back to the post you responded to: policy differences were key in Trump's primary and general election victories.

Last edited:
Also, no matter how unpopular Trump is now or becomes later, and regardless of the Republican voter suppression, no candidate would beat Trump by 12 pts.

I don't think anyone believes that Trump is a saint. Some 40 million people voted for him with full knowledge that he's a loudmouth who doesn't share their morals. That leads again back to the post of the post you responded to: policy differences were key in Trump's primary and general election victories.

I'm going to give you the option to opt instead for "rhetorical differences" rather than "policy differences," in case you wish to save face.

The only policy difference between Trump and the rest of the GOP was trade protectionism, and about 1% of Americans even know what that entails, let alone care about it deeply. The rest was all rhetorical difference.

I appreciate that you have finally fully embraced being a shit poster and not even trying to feign critical thinking.

Too obvious, and what I said holds truth beyond your ability to understand. What a stupid thread. Hey! The third worlds is masculine! So are we! Conservatives lose hahaha!

Honestly, relax, take more time, and make it more subtle. You'll be banned again in no time, but on time out. I don't wish this, but it's a possibility. You say things that are just dishonest at best and at worst absolutely trolling. Look at this thread, you compare our North American masculinity to the 3rd world. You are also out of touch here, maybe you aren't? I know these guys you call friends. I've seen them, They have even made videos for all to see back in the day. Shit, What should I say? I know what they look and sound like? Of course they will cling to your ramblings? Props to you for even responding to me, usually you hide.

You and your motley crew of misfits are losing ground and you will have to deal with that. Keep making silly threads with baseless accusations regarding things far beyond your understanding. This thread is absurd, and your talking points are some of your worst yet.

I'm going to give you the option to opt instead for "rhetorical differences" rather than "policy differences," in case you wish to save face.

The only policy difference between Trump and the rest of the GOP was trade protectionism, and about 1% of Americans even know what that entails, let alone care about it deeply. The rest was all rhetorical difference.
That's simply untrue.

Trump's centerpiece issue was immigration. The favorites to win the Republican nomination were Rubio and Bush.

Marco Rubio was part of the Gang of Eight, a bipartisan group of Senators that produced a bill to create a pathway to citizenship for all undocumented immigrants living in the United States. The Trump base of the Republican Party strongly opposed Rubio on that issue. Words cannot describe the vitriol that Breitbart base has toward Rubio being a part of that process. They voted.

Jeb Bush took a similarly soft stance on the immigration issue.

Trump was the hardliner on immigration. Not only did he oppose amnesty, he called for the building of a southern border wall. He is the first presidential candidate in US history to earn the endorsement of the Border Patrol's union. He found his opponents' policy weakness and drove it home all the way to a primary victory.

That's simply untrue.

Trump's centerpiece issue was immigration. The favorites to win the Republican nomination were Rubio and Bush.

Marco Rubio was part of the Gang of Eight, a bipartisan group of Senators that produced a bill to create a pathway to citizenship for all undocumented immigrants living in the United States. The Trump base of the Republican Party strongly opposed Rubio on that issue. Words cannot describe the vitriol that Breitbart base has toward Rubio being a part of that process. They voted.

Jeb Bush took a similarly soft stance on the immigration issue.

Trump was the hardliner on immigration. Not only did he oppose amnesty, he called for the building of a southern border wall. He is the first presidential candidate in US history to earn the endorsement of the Border Patrol's union. He found his opponents' policy weakness and drove it home all the way to a primary victory.

You're right. I wasn't thinking of the wall.

However, I wouldn't describe any of the Republican candidates, other than Rubio, as being "soft on immigration." They've been scapegoating undocumented immigrants for a couple decades, which made the electorate fertile for a demagogue like Trump.

Too obvious, and what I said holds truth beyond your ability to understand. What a stupid thread. Hey! The third worlds is masculine! So are we! Conservatives lose hahaha!

Honestly, relax, take more time, and make it more subtle. You'll be banned again in no time, but on time out. I don't wish this, but it's a possibility. You say things that are just dishonest at best and at worst absolutely trolling. Look at this thread, you compare our North American masculinity to the 3rd world. You are also out of touch here, maybe you aren't? I know these guys you call friends. I've seen them, They have even made videos for all to see back in the day. Shit, What should I say? I know what they look and sound like? Of course they will cling to your ramblings? Props to you for even responding to me, usually you hide.

You and your motley crew of misfits are losing ground and you will have to deal with that. Keep making silly threads with baseless accusations regarding things far beyond your understanding. This thread is absurd, and your talking points are some of your worst yet.

Boy, you really proved me wrong. Your first post of more than 3 words in several weeks and it's a wall-of-text ad hominem without so much of a veneer of policy argument.

Truthfully, it's posters like you that make guys like Waiguren and Devout - those who at least make an effort - more palatable to the board, so you do serve that function at least.

Boy, you really proved me wrong. Your first post of more than 3 words in several weeks and it's a wall-of-text ad hominem without so much of a veneer of policy argument.

Truthfully, it's posters like you that make guys like Waiguren and Devout - those who at least make an effort - more palatable to the board, so you do serve that function at least.

Nobody helps this sub forum more than you. You are always open to other opinions and political leanings, and I applaud you for that. You were told to leave and recently let back, and I can see why, you are helpful and always willing to hear out the other-side. My first post of more than three words in several weeks, as you said, which his 100 percent a legit analysis of my posting is great. I always appreciate statistics, much like the ones you have posted about these factually correct polls.

Much like other swine, Trump feels completely at home covered in piss and shit and in fact seeks this lifestyle actively in his personal life.

Don't know if he was seeking after it, but he sure got it.

When you look back on Trump, he used to be a modest, mild-mannered and polite man. But over the years, he just turned into a rampaging bull. Maybe it's all of the, to be honest, mostly manufactured paparazzi "scandals" in his day that turned him sour.

In any case, he has 30+ years of experience on other politicians, when it comes to dealing with controversy, scandals and outrage. So on those terms, he's not going to be beat. There's likely nothing that hasn't already been dug up on this guy, and whatever is left, probably won't come off as too shocking based on what's already been out there. I'd actually be very surprised if there's anything that "takes him down", that isn't a result of his own actions to torpedo his political career.

He knows the basic ground rules on how to "strong-arm" the media types, which are to never apologize, or admit to a fault or a mistake, because showing weakness makes you an easy target. While other politicians waste time apologizing and correcting their words, he has broken the game by absolutely not giving a shit.

When people vote for a leader, a lot of times they vote based on their esteemed strength. Regardless of whether it's a show of "good character" or not, a lot of people are not going to vote for a candidate that caves in at the first sight of pressure, to apologize for offending people's sensibilities. Because they will then inevitably start wondering how this same person can deal with the sharks on the global stage, who will not care for apologies, who will strike where the opposition is at their weakest.

Before the Bernie Sanders type candidates can be taken seriously, they'll need to learn a lesson or two on how to project strength through their words and actions. You don't need to bullshit your way through it, but you do need to possess that kind of character, in some shape or form.

However, I wouldn't describe any of the Republican candidates, other than Rubio, as being "soft on immigration." They've been scapegoating undocumented immigrants for a couple decades, which made the electorate fertile for a demagogue like Trump.

It's certainly a matter of definition/opinion. But the following position of Jeb Bush's was definitely unacceptable to the Breitbart base.

Face the Nation Transcripts May 31, 2015: Jeb Bush

SCHIEFFER: Well, let me just ask you about that. You have said in the past that you do support a path for legal citizenship and residency for the 11 million people here in this country that are here illegally. A lot of your opponents say that's amnesty.

BUSH: Right.

SCHIEFFER: Are you -- do you still favor path to citizenship for these people?

BUSH: I'm for a path to legalized status, where people get a provisional work permit, where they pay taxes, pay a fine, learn English, don't commit crimes, don't receive federal government assistance, and where they earn legal status. They don't earn citizenship. They don't cut in line with people that have been patiently waiting on the outside.

That seems to be a fair system. But those that are opposed to that or call that amnesty don't have plan really to deal with the 11 million people that are here illegally.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-the-nation-transcripts-may-31-2015-jeb-bush-john-brennan/

It's certainly a matter of definition/opinion. But the following position of Jeb Bush's was definitely unacceptable to the Breitbart base.

Face the Nation Transcripts May 31, 2015: Jeb Bush

SCHIEFFER: Well, let me just ask you about that. You have said in the past that you do support a path for legal citizenship and residency for the 11 million people here in this country that are here illegally. A lot of your opponents say that's amnesty.

BUSH: Right.

SCHIEFFER: Are you -- do you still favor path to citizenship for these people?

BUSH: I'm for a path to legalized status, where people get a provisional work permit, where they pay taxes, pay a fine, learn English, don't commit crimes, don't receive federal government assistance, and where they earn legal status. They don't earn citizenship. They don't cut in line with people that have been patiently waiting on the outside.

That seems to be a fair system. But those that are opposed to that or call that amnesty don't have plan really to deal with the 11 million people that are here illegally.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/face-the-nation-transcripts-may-31-2015-jeb-bush-john-brennan/

Do you think that the breitbart community is relevant to the general? Hard to imagine any of them being swing voters.

Do you think that the breitbart community is relevant to the general? Hard to imagine any of them being swing voters.
Sure. Turnout is key. The vast majority of the Breitbart readership would never vote for Clinton, but they would have stayed home at a higher rate if Bush or Rubio had been the nominee instead of Trump.

Nope, those old white right wing men are in fact...disenfranchised, as it turns out.

My god what a week this has been.

Also I don't put anything into these polls, at all. At best they're a snapshot of those people's relative (to each other) popularity right now.

trump won because he fully pandered to the fears of racists unlike the other gop candidates.

Given how uneducated his base is nothing in his shit show of a presidency will change their minds and I for one am looking forward to four more years of children running around the white house.

Now we all know that polls and math in general are fake news that are concocted arbitrarily to further narratives by George Soros: this much was proven after polls in 2016 rendered the most accurate popular vote total projections in modern history, considerably more accurate than in 2012. But this is interesting.

It honestly makes me sick to my snowflake stomach, though, thinking of how much good that could be prevented by a now-staunchly conservative Supreme Court - that otherwise could have been passed through had the Court not been taken over by Republicans.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018...00159-745e-d507-abdf-7e7f55750000&nlid=630318

I keep saying it. Trump isn't going to run for re-election. He knows he will lose.

Back