Crime Policewomen try to cuff Drug dealer, Policemen come to rescue and finish the job

Most male cops over 40 aren’t going to be able to physically keep up with young fit criminals. Not as fast as folks in their twenties, not as strong. Do you propose a minimum requirement to force police to retire at 40?

How about a height requirement? No one under 5’10 or else they could get push around.
If you train through your 40s, you can definitely be strong enough. Exercise should be required across the board.

^this.
many agencies allow cops to become fat and incompetent. just as there is periodic range training and, in some departments, defensive tactics/arrest technique update training so should there
be a requirement that cops stay physically fit. it not only helps in their performance but it looks better too. nothing worse than seeing some fat, out of shape donut muncher trying to enforce the law.
who's gonna take him/her seriously, really?

Keep moving the goal posts as far as you can boy.
Keep up with the non-existent comprehension skills.

There is absolutely no difference in the scenario I presented. Most cops, on their own, would struggle to handcuff and handle one fit or belligerent male if that cop was not himself a very fit and well trained guy. In almost ALL situations the cop would need help if the guy was really intent to not be cuffed or cooperate.

So for you guys to point at women and say 'they cannot do it... therefore they should not be cops' is just retarded as most guys also cannot do it.

If the cop poster @serveandprotect (or whatever his name is) reads this I am betting he agrees with me and not you.

We need to just accept that IN GENERAL (meaning there will always be exceptions), there are jobs that are more suited for men, and jobs more suited for women. Especially when physicality is involved, as we are obviously built quite differently.

That being said obviously there are a ton of fat, useless dudes on the force as well. I'm just speaking in general.

Keep up with the non-existent comprehension skills.

There is absolutely no difference in the scenario I presented. Most cops, on their own, would struggle to handcuff and handle one fit or belligerent male if that cop was not himself a very fit and well trained guy. In almost ALL situations the cop would need help if the guy was really intent to not be cuffed or cooperate.

So for you guys to point at women and say 'they cannot do it... therefore they should not be cops' is just retarded as most guys also cannot do it.

If the cop poster @serveandprotect (or whatever his name is) reads this I am betting he agrees with me and not you.
I'm yet to see something like this happening to policemen. Grab your popcorn bc this is going to be hilarious.

So why does the OP mention men and women rather than saying something like "Two incompetent cops saved by good cops?"
If we're being intellectually honest, if those women were men, there would a less likely chance of ineptitude in handcuffing the perp. The numbers would support it.

Why you would wish to have a back and forth over that, rather than argue improvements...

So if I provide an example of a male officer that is bad at the job would that be proof that all male officers are bad at the job?​

Because that's what you're going with here.

Why do we segregate the genders in sports? Are you suggesting that women are equal to men in terms of physical strength?

All officers should need to meet or exceed some standardized physical tests.

They deserve equal pay for sure , this confirms you Nazi's!

^this.
many agencies allow cops to become fat and incompetent. just as there is periodic range training and, in some departments, defensive tactics/arrest technique update training so should there
be a requirement that cops stay physically fit. it not only helps in their performance but it looks better too. nothing worse than seeing some fat, out of shape donut muncher trying to enforce the law.
who's gonna take him/her seriously, really?
It also tells you how many cops aren't actually doing a whole lot in terms of being active on "active duty", mostly in mobile offices or their precinct.

I legit LOL. One of those cops was clearly overweight, the suspect was huge and fit and he went berserk after being tased.
Completely different situation.
Sloppy fat bastard slipped in soda before the suspect even started resisting.

It also tells you how many cops aren't actually doing a whole lot in terms of being active on "active duty", mostly in mobile offices or their precinct.
It varies widely between what state and/or city is in question. My department put a high premium, at least when I was there, on staying fit and working out regularly.
My son works for a sheriff's department which has the same attitude, with state of the art workout facilities. The kid is in awesome shape.
But no doubt there are agencies who don't stress it and cops, many lazy just like the rest of the population, get complacent and fat.

It varies widely between what state and/or city is in question. My department put a high premium, at least when I was there, on staying fit and working out regularly.
My son works for a sheriff's department which has the same attitude, with state of the art workout facilities. The kid is in awesome shape.
But no doubt there are agencies who don't stress it and cops, many lazy just like the rest of the population, get complacent and fat.
My point is that if the day to day duties of responding and investigating crimes was more strenuous, it would be very difficult for cops to become unfit regardless of their workout regimes. Which it should, whereas firefighters are much more of the reactive force and working out is a professional norm that everyone does because you're literally supposed to chill in one spot waiting for fires.

For those on patrol or in special drug task force units, the day to day activity 'should be' plenty strenuous. I know it was for me, especially when I was on bicycle patrol downtown. Detectives, on the other hand, as well as command staff don't respond to crimes in progress or anything else with great immediacy hence their
tendency to get 'large.'

My point is that average women cannot handle a fit man. That's a fact. Deal with it.
You still have made no point.

Most average men cannot handle a FIT man and would need backup . Deal with that.

In general I agree, an average woman police officer will struggle with these situations and be physically limited. I do think there should be physical testing regardless of whether man or woman. The fat male cop video highlights similar issues with who should be on the streets. Opinion @Graves?
Yup.

And that is it. Most average guy cops could not handle a fit and aggressive man who did not want to cuffed, in a one on one struggle. Most average cops are small and out of shape nowadays.

Heck even a singular fit cop would have a hell of a time trying to cuff a similarly fit but fighting man who had no intention of being cuffed. He'd need a lot of control or to beat the guy into submission first.

It seems many here are just ignorant of that and don't realize that in almost all of these instances the cops overwhelm the perp with superior numbers.

If we're being intellectually honest, if those women were men, there would a less likely chance of ineptitude in handcuffing the perp. The numbers would support it.

Why you would wish to have a back and forth over that, rather than argue improvements...
'Less likely' cannot be the standard to letting men slide while saying 'see women should not be cops' as the OP and others assert.

You can't see 1, 2 or 3 women fail and say 'see they should not be cops' and then see a video of 1, 2 or 3 men fail but say 'well they would be less likely' so leave them be.

You are either concerned with a singular physical level for cops regardless of gender, height, etc or your not.

Today's police forces are not. That is because 99% of general policing requires no force. And in that other 1% they will have back up the vast majority of times.

When they don't then in that 1% of 1% it will end badly for the fat, old or female cop when faced with a man who is wanting to fight.

Also police forces used to try and go the big, muscular route but that just loaded the force with steroid meatheads who proved to largely poor cops with very low IQ's who struggled to deal with any situations outside force and since force should be A last resort that did end well.

Forces today need to be more balanced.

Why do we segregate the genders in sports? Are you suggesting that women are equal to men in terms of physical strength?

All officers should need to meet or exceed some standardized physical tests.

Being a cop isn't a sport.

You can find a great deal of men on the job that wouldn't meet real physical criteria. Some of them are probably really good cops too, since the vast majority of cops will never find themselves in a physical altercation.

'Less likely' cannot be the standard to letting men slide while saying 'see women should not be cops' as the OP and others assert.
You can't see 1, 2 or 3 women fail and say 'see they should not be cops' and then see a video of 1, 2 or 3 men fail but say 'well they would be less likely' so leave them be.
You are either concerned with a singular physical level for cops regardless of gender, height, etc or your not.
Today's police forces are not. That is because 99% of general policing requires no force. And in that other 1% they will have back up the vast majority of times.
There are many insecure people here who are threatened by the sight of women working in traditional male occupations.

There are many insecure people here who are threatened by the sight of women working in traditional male occupations.
Obviously.

Even if one, two or more guys are not up to job that is ok. But if a woman cannot do what a physically fit man can she needs to go.

We need @Protectandserve to comment here.

Last edited:
You still have made no point.

Most average men cannot handle a FIT man and would need backup . Deal with that.
Not going to fall for your straw man.
Keep living in your fantasy world soyboy where women are phisically stronger than men. Pathetic wimps like you believed Rogan when he said that Ronda would beat Brock "under the right circumstances". Women might spank your wimp ass like you're a little kid, but that's not the case with real men. Of course, you probably never had a father figure in your life so you don't have the slightest idea of how to be or act manly.

Last edited:
Back