Crime Policewomen try to cuff Drug dealer, Policemen come to rescue and finish the job

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

How incompetent are these women? They are not even able to put on handcuffs. If male cops were not there, the dealer could not even take the two useless females seriously. Women scream for equality but as we can see it here (and in many videos over the internet), a man is in many jobs simply the better option and therefore should earn more money, the same is also true for the many jobs that women are generally more competent at. The average physical policewoman's skills are not enough at the end of the day.

If there were no men around that guy could have bodied them all with his fists and took their guns away.

How incompetent are these women? They are not even able to put on handcuffs. If male cops were not there, the dealer could not even take the two useless females seriously. Women scream for equality but as we can see it here (and in many videos over the internet), a man is in many jobs simply the better option and therefore should earn more money, the same is also true for the many jobs that women are generally more competent at. The average physical policewoman's skills are not enough at the end of the day.

So if I provide an example of a male officer that is bad at the job would that be proof that all male officers are bad at the job?​

Because that's what you're going with here.

Last edited:
And if one of those male cops complains he will be fired

Those two are an embarrassment to whatever force they represent. It looked like they actually didn't know how to apply the handcuffs.

Policing is a very physical job and women shouldn't be allowed to be involved in it, at least on the streets and when physically dealing with criminals.

Incels really stepping up their youtube game.

Check out this legend throwing hands at some cops.

I think it's telling of the inferiority complex people have when they think physical strength is the most important part of policework.

Women officers also tend to do quite well with the deescelation of a situation.

So is your position that the standard for allowing them to be "patrolling" officers should be higher? Or that they should not even be allowed to be in those positions?

So if I provide an example of a make officer that is bad at the hob would that be proof that all make officers are bad at the job?

This. I've seen plenty of pathetic examples of two male cops failing to subdue a scrawny teen or even a chick onto her stomach to get cuffs

Just pathetic training and abilities in some departments

I think it's telling of the inferiority complex people have when they think physical strength is the most important part of policework.

Nice video, now imagine they were women. Even worse.

So if I provide an example of a make officer that is bad at the hob would that be proof that all make officers are bad at the job?

Look, whatever crusade you might be on for women's equality, you can't deny that physicality is a factor in these types of professions. If you have a 250lb dude staring down the barrel of a long prison sentence, are you more comfortable with two lady cops taking him down, or two men? If a scuffle breaks out, do you want ladies fighting him off, or men?

Not to say that women can't do the job most of the time when everything goes smoothly. However, in the cases where it doesn't go smoothly, who do want to physically restrain these boys? Let's be real here.

This. I've seen plenty of pathetic examples of two male cops failing to subdue a scrawny teen or even a chick onto her stomach to get cuffs

Just pathetic training and abilities in some departments

Not making excuses but we're not trained to beat the fuck of people. The idea is to restrain them and get the cuffs on with as little damage to them as possible.

If we tune someone up, we're stuck with them at the hospital for the full time they get treated, and let me tell you - THAT'S absolute torture. I've sat in the hospital before while the shitbag got treated, and I fucking hated it. All they need to do is complain of pain, and they're sitting there in a hospital bed getting food, drinks, and having a good time while you have to sit there and sulk.

This is incredibly embarrassing for everyone involved.

Last edited:

I legit LOL. One of those cops was clearly overweight, the suspect was huge and fit and he went berserk after being tased.
Completely different situation.

Last edited:
Older bigger cop should've opted for deadly force, i.e., baton, physical strikes to sensitive areas, versus tasing the guy. I'm sure it would've been justified, based on a number of factors, namely the subject's physical aggression.

Hey now, if that cop was stronger he would have been able to subdue that man. TS has led me to believe physical strength is the most important part of policework.

Look, whatever crusade you might be on for women's equality, you can't deny that physicality is a factor in these types of professions. If you have a 250lb dude staring down the barrel of a long prison sentence, are you more comfortable with two lady cops taking him down, or two men? If a scuffle breaks out, do you want ladies fighting him off, or men?

Not to say that women can't do the job most of the time when everything goes smoothly. However, in the cases where it doesn't go smoothly, who do want to physically restrain these boys? Let's be real here.

Lmao. Ever see that video of the guerrilla grandpa who killed two cops then snagged an AR and a plate carrier and got in a shootout?

Being physically stronger doesn't matter when confronted with constant gun violence.

Tasers, pepper spray, batons, deescelation so on so forth seem to matter more.

Not making excuses but we're not trained to beat the fuck of people. The idea is to restrain them and get the cuffs on with as little damage to them as possible.

If we tune someone up, we're stuck with them at the hospital for the full time they get treated, and let me tell you - THAT'S absolute torture. I've sat in the hospital before while the shitbag got treated, and I fucking hated it. All they need to do is complain of pain, and they're sitting there in a hospital bed getting food, drinks, and having a good time while you have to sit there and sulk.

Where are you reading beat the fuck out of people at in his post? He said subdue, as in "restrain and get the cuffs on".

Is that like a Fruedian cop slip because subdue is cop code for beat the fuck out of someone?

I legit LOL. One of those cops was clearly overweight, the suspect was huge and fit and he went bersekt after being tased.
Completely different situation.

I see two cops failing to handcuff someone and catching some pudgy hands in the process.

This is incredible embarrassing for everyone involved.

It's amazing start to finish. The cop falling down in the beginning, the noise he made when he was tased, the slow ass hamfist haymakers. I've rewatched it so many times already.

Haha, mofo just took those tasers and came back swinging. If he had any brians though, he'd keep running instead of trying to get into his car, but then we wouldn't be retarded in the first place to start shit with cops.

Lmao. Ever see that video of the guerrilla grandpa who killed two cops then snagged an AR and a plate carrier and got in a shootout?

Being physically stronger doesn't matter when confronted with constant gun violence.

Tasers, pepper spray, batons, deescelation so on so forth seem to matter more.

Only if you believe all police interactions are with people holding automatic rifles, does physicality not matter on the job. You'll notice I didn't say anything about guns though. I'm talking about physical interactions. Who is better for the job in those instances, which do happen? If you say they're equal, you're lying to yourself.

Shit, remember that courthouse shooting years ago, where the dude escaped custody, killed the judge and a few others and fled, and there was a big manhunt for him afterwards? Guess what tipped that all off? He knocked out the lady cop that was guarding him...while handcuffed.

So if I provide an example of a male officer that is bad at the job would that be proof that all male officers are bad at the job?​

Or he could be going with pointing out that men and women are NOT equal in terms of physicality...an average man struggling physically with a well above average woman has the advantage.

Back