Police: White supremacists instigated violence to make BLM look bad

Yea, let me guess, I think Umbrella man started this one too.

is it really difficult for you leftists to accept accountability for members of your Clan, that many of you are inherently violent in your ideology and often racist?

Hate Crime Offender Rate
Black 3.42 per 100k
White 1.34 per 100k

You have to commit a hate crime to be a white nationalist?

for 2018...

Of the 6,266 known offenders:

• 53.6% were White
  • 24.0% were Black or African American
  • 12.9% race unknown
https://www.justice.gov/hatecrimes/hate-crime-statistics

Ok, happy?

Your point is shit anyways considering non of this is a crime..

Screen-Shot-2020-04-02-at-4.03.59-PM.png

14jpTRUMP-superJumbo.jpg

t_08c93feb01a842e0b1984005fb11eacf_name_naziflag.jpg

bikers4trump.jpg

But hi, let's talk about black people because that's what we need to be doing every time the discussion about white nationalists and Neo Nazis comes up.. Does it make you feel better about yourself?

You can't "but but black people" when it comes to these pieces of shit you fucking bozo.

The U.S has a white nationalist and neo nazi problem. Not acknowledging and dealing with them this whole time was a major mistake and in times like these you can clearly see why. Sad thing is it's going to just get much worst and all the people who are so persistent in acting like it's a non issue is proof of that. They'll grow as long as that attitude is there.

The US has much, much bigger envy and hedonism problems. The number of people murdered based on hatred for non-whites is nothing compared to the number of people murdered under circumstances pertaining to theft and drugs. Obviously the former aren't nothing for the victims and their loved ones, but on a macro scale they are.

Anyone who doesn't believe a lot of this shit happens is clueless. Agitators go to these protests to cause violence to discredit movements since forever. It's easy to achieve such propaganda that you know will get plastered all over MSM. You'd have to be a real dumbass to get caught out doing though.

Anyone who doesn't believe a lot of this shit happens is clueless. Agitators go to these protests to cause violence to discredit movements since forever. It's easy to achieve such propaganda that you know will get plastered all over MSM. You'd have to be a real dumbass to get caught out doing though.

A lot of us are too stupid to know or remember periods like the 1960s, where there was state subversion of protests and social justice movement on a massive scale. And that was just the covert action, to say nothing of public statements from officials/police etc, violent and racist policies, or the beating of marchers with firehoses and german shepherds.

Incoming

Right wingers =" 1 false flag case doesnt our number the masses of legit BLM induced and supported black supremacist violence and by ANTIFA too

Left wingers = haha see all real violence is fake or in a small number. Tons of it is by Right Wingers
I think a single or a few cases are the exception that prove the rule.
That or the BLM supporters were/are so dumb that thinking that one person doing such excuses all of them.

Whats the big deal with hammer guy? From what I remember his protest was mostly peaceful. And lets not forget, in the words of great liberal icon Symone Sanders: "there's no wrong way to protest". (She said this after a white guy was pulled out his car and beaten by blacks)

Minneapolis police say 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting

A masked man who was seen in a viral video smashing the windows of a south Minneapolis auto parts store during the George Floyd protests, earning him the moniker "Umbrella Man," is suspected of ties with a white supremacist group and sought to incite racial tension, police said.

A Minneapolis police arson investigator said the act of vandalism at the AutoZone on E. Lake Street helped spark a chain reaction that led to days of looting and rioting. The store was among dozens of buildings across the city that burned to the ground in the days that followed.

https://www.startribune.com/police-...ist-trying-to-incite-floyd-rioting/571932272/

--

Minneapolis police identify 'Umbrella Man' who helped incite George Floyd riots, warrant says

Guy is associated with a white supremacist biker gang called Aryan Cowboys. CNN says he is a patched member of the Hells Angels. Maybee the HA patched over the bike gang??. Guy wanted to sow discord and racial unrest.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28/us/u...ite-supremacist-group-george-floyd/index.html

--

In the affidavit, the officer states that the protests had been relatively peaceful to that point but after the AutoZone's windows were smashed out, looting started and a fire was then set, which then extended to the Third Precinct and other parts of the city. The officer adds that the "Umbrella Man" appeared to only want to incite violence.

https://kstp.com/news/affidavit-hel...ting-violence-during-floyd-protests-/5809447/

---

<insert not surprised mofos meme> .

When the video went viral everyone was saying he did not look like a BLM or Antifa protesters. Some thought he was a cop false flagger.

So I read the articles and all of this smells of bullshit. They are not naming or charging the guy, even though they have him on camera committing vandalism, which they claim led to riots and arson. So this begs a few questions.

First, why not name or charge him? Could it be that they DO NOT actually know who he is, and this is just a story being made up to please the angry crowd?

Second, whether this is all true or not, what does it say about the BLM lunatics that they decided that this was a cue to be violent? Are they weak minded children? Or are they a bunch of goons looking for an opportunity to smash things up and this was the green light for their pre-existing drives?

Whats the big deal with hammer guy? From what I remember his protest was mostly peaceful. And lets not forget, in the words of great liberal icon Symone Sanders: "there's no wrong way to protest". (She said this after a white guy was pulled out his car and beaten by blacks)
<6>

Ah yes, all the violence is because of this guy...

Clown world.
Dude come on he smashed the windows first. He's basically responsible for every firebombing and assault on police since then. In fact he should be charged for the arson that happened at this autozone

He smashed the windows!

So I read the articles and all of this smells of bullshit. They are not naming or charging the guy, even though they have him on camera committing vandalism, which they claim led to riots and arson. So this begs a few questions.

First, why not name or charge him? Could it be that they DO NOT actually know who he is, and this is just a story being made up to please the angry crowd?

Second, whether this is all true or not, what does it say about the BLM lunatics that they decided that this was a cue to be violent? Are they weak minded children? Or are they a bunch of goons looking for an opportunity to smash things up and this was the green light for their pre-existing drives?
Tim pool said that allegedly the police report is just based on second hand information of the guy being a white nationalist. Some kind of 'my friend told me hes a hell's angel' type of shit.

Tim pool also has negative credibility but i am going to believe this is the truth until i see this guy named and charged because it's more funny to me

Back