Police: White supremacists instigated violence to make BLM look bad

I'm sure some of them are lefties,, but some of them are agitators doing false flag shit.
There are agent provocateurs on both sides. State actors and (possibly) right wing groups trying to make protests look bad(as if they needed help) and trotskyist like trying to encourage a heavy handed response from the state to gain sympathetic media attention.

I used to work with her, but we were more work friends than hangout friends.

Ever since the Floyd protests started she's been posting in support of BLM (surprised me because she's a very Christian woman) and reparations on FB. I almost replied to her that it was the same supremacist that got Jussie, but thought better of it.
I’m glad you trusted your instincts on that one and aborted at the last minute. While I agree with you, some asshole might try and dox you and that’s more headache than that comment is worth.

What is blatantly obvious is that this is a story made up to protect BLM. If these stories were true then they would have been arrested and we would know their names. It would be international news. The Star Tribune article claims that the police have identified umbrella man, yet he was not arrested, even though he was on camera breaking the law.

And what about all the other rioters and looters? Were they all white supremacists? How do you know?
who knows with so much rioting and violence I would be surprised if there weren't some instances. What's laughable is the idea that a single act means that all bad behavior is due to infiltrators of any stripe.

I did a quick search and only see that they executed a search warrant on some guy (Mitchell Carlson). Anybody see anything past that?

I did a quick search and only see that they executed a search warrant on some guy (Mitchell Carlson). Anybody see anything past that?

Isn't this enough evidence that he is to be blamed for everything? Death penalty imo

But yeah all I saw was that they filed the application for the phone warrant. Nothing more than that (and that he allegedly harassed some muslim chick with his biker gang)

Guy wanted to sow discord and racial unrest? Glad he's not entire television channels running 24/7... that might cause discord or even racial unrest...
With years of evidence of how easy it is for the legacy MSM to memory-hole certain events, there's an equal amount of years of evidence of how easy it is for them to memory-enhance certain events too.

So I read the articles and all of this smells of bullshit. They are not naming or charging the guy, even though they have him on camera committing vandalism, which they claim led to riots and arson. So this begs a few questions.

First, why not name or charge him? Could it be that they DO NOT actually know who he is, and this is just a story being made up to please the angry crowd?

Second, whether this is all true or not, what does it say about the BLM lunatics that they decided that this was a cue to be violent? Are they weak minded children? Or are they a bunch of goons looking for an opportunity to smash things up and this was the green light for their pre-existing drives?
To your first point, Ep and Jizz-lane ain't the only players who can blackmail a fool.

Wouldn't be surprised if DA's or feds have released violent rioters who've been arrested and tasked them with making the riots even worse than they naturally would be.

I say this under my premise that the riots will result in even higher budgets for law enforcement agencies across the country, in order to fund a new wave of insane drone/manned aircraft surveillance beyond what's already done.

Isn't this enough evidence that he is to be blamed for everything? Death penalty imo

But yeah all I saw was that they filed the application for the phone warrant. Nothing more than that (and that he allegedly harassed some muslim chick with his biker gang)

Hard to imagine the window smasher will get ID'd. But here's hoping. Hard to believe it's some HA being Johnny on the spot to capitalize on a race riot. Who knows.

There aren’t a lot of jobs around during this Covid-19 thing. But I’ve heard Soros pays well.

If the DOJ site and the FBI site are different than we have to assume that one of them is intentionally wrong, or both.
63ObHeD.jpg

So if we're saying it's white supremacists doing it, shouldn't we all be in agreement that anyone instigating violence should be arrested and charged?
Way to turn their lies against them. 4d chess

So Black LIES Matter are tearing down statues, burning down buildings, looting, attacking and murdering innocent people in cities across America but ....

Somehow they need White Supremacist to make them look bad!!

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ...

In full force

I bet she was not expecting that. I liked that one of the guys holding down the asshole has a shirt with a big "WTF" on the back. Seems appropriate. Wonder if the other good Samaritan will get in trouble for that choke-hold.

Back