Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Police: White supremacists instigated violence to make BLM look bad

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by moosaev, Jul 28, 2020 at 11:52 AM.

1. Texan6533 Fastest Gun in the West

I never claimed it was white supremacists causing all the riots, I was simply saying they could have had a hand in exacerbating them. I’m trying to not exaggerate either of our arguments, but you keep wanting to say I’m claiming all of the riots are because of white supremacy when I’ve clearly stated I don’t think they are.

2. The ScorpioN "GET OVER HERE!" Yellow Card

By this reasoning the Russians could have had a hand too. And the Chinese. And the CIA grey ops doing clandestine cover-ups for drug deals to fund the overthrow of cannibal African tribes in rural Ghana (@MilesAbove can confirm).
    This muddying of water to excuse shitty behavior that is seen everywhere time and again (even after hurricane disasters) is tiresome tbh. If we didn't have mugshots of the white alt-supremacist nazis it wouldn't even be funny because the willful gullibility on display is concerning.

3. nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    Then finish the investigation and charge him with destruction of property for breaking the windows and spray painting the doors. Don’t try and blame him for the city going insane. This guy isn’t a puppet master, he’s a fucking vandal with an umbrella

4. TheComebackKid Titanium Belt

George Soros is a white nationalist. It is he and those of his ilk who have been funding these riots so yeah...I'd say thats a true statement.

5. nhbbear Duty Belt

On the wall, pissing off the edge of the world
    I don’t wear the boots anymore, but glad to see you haven’t stopped being an idiot

6. Texan6533 Fastest Gun in the West

Agree to disagree, I can understand your point though.

7. M3t4tr0n Sheriff of Sherfront

I thought he was a reptilian luciferian.

TUFNewb likes this.
  8. Renard Black Belt

Look at all those nazis protesting for black lives in Portland

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's almost like the umbrella is a standard tactical item in the organized far-left groups... dumbass

9. Fugazy Aka Ferrari Houseshoes

Or there are people who look at things case by case.

Fyi, I’m not agreeing with your sentiments there.

Claiming the violence from these protests was caused by white supremacists is BS, Gardner and Floyd were killed by cunt assholes and should still be alive, Smollet is a lying piece of shit and I didn’t need the police to tell me that.

10. brackis1 Gold Belt Platinum Member

Nice av bro.
    So you dont remember that charges for shoplifting vs arson were diff things?

11. MicroBrew Titanium Belt

Minneapolis police say 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting

A masked man who was seen in a viral video smashing the windows of a south Minneapolis auto parts store during the George Floyd protests, earning him the moniker "Umbrella Man," is suspected of ties with a white supremacist group and sought to incite racial tension, police said.

A Minneapolis police arson investigator said the act of vandalism at the AutoZone on E. Lake Street helped spark a chain reaction that led to days of looting and rioting. The store was among dozens of buildings across the city that burned to the ground in the days that followed.

https://www.startribune.com/police-...ist-trying-to-incite-floyd-rioting/571932272/

--

Minneapolis police identify 'Umbrella Man' who helped incite George Floyd riots, warrant says

Guy is associated with a white supremacist biker gang called Aryan Cowboys. CNN says he is a patched member of the Hells Angels. Maybee the HA patched over the bike gang??. Guy wanted to sow discord and racial unrest.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28/us/u...ite-supremacist-group-george-floyd/index.html

--

In the affidavit, the officer states that the protests had been relatively peaceful to that point but after the AutoZone's windows were smashed out, looting started and a fire was then set, which then extended to the Third Precinct and other parts of the city. The officer adds that the "Umbrella Man" appeared to only want to incite violence.

https://kstp.com/news/affidavit-hel...ting-violence-during-floyd-protests-/5809447/

---

<insert not surprised mofos meme> .

When the video went viral everyone was saying he did not look like a BLM or Antifa protesters. Some thought he was a cop false flagger.

tonni and forum poster like this.
  12. Bargey Silver Belt

Old news and there was already a thread in it. We already know BLM are Marxist white supremacists.

thehighking and Mr Holmes like this.
  13. all caps Gold Belt

Lol, the news is now the conspiracy theorists. Weve come full circle.

Dalarna3, MMAisGod, Sketch and 6 others like this.
  14. fizban Green Belt Platinum Member

well that is pretty shitty isnt it? and not surprising either. its kind of like with cops, no camera and everyone would be blaming the black person.

tonni and JohnGottis like this.
  15. Oceanmachine Purple Belt

Incoming

Right wingers =" 1 false flag case doesnt our number the masses of legit BLM induced and supported black supremacist violence and by ANTIFA too

Left wingers = haha see all real violence is fake or in a small number. Tons of it is by Right Wingers

TehJesus, Halifax, nicapica and 4 others like this.
  16. Yehudim Orange Belt

I can already imagine talking to someone in a year (time moves fast on the internet) and they’ll tell me the rioting was all white supremacist false flags when this is one (1) example.

You can throw a brick through a window, that doesn’t mean I’m going to join along in the looting.

Anyways, he needs to get life for the damage he supposedly caused

17. Oliver C. Black Belt Platinum Member

That was wrong of him and he shouldn't have Smolletted that.

18. HereticBD Plutonium Belt

Ah yes, all the violence is because of this guy...

Clown world.

19. MicroBrew Titanium Belt

20. kenetics Silver Belt

I bet people think it was only 1 white supremacists.

Then you have the other side saying ALL BLM protesters are causing crime.

Smh