• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Police arrest train passenger for having her foot on the seat

I'm more concerned with her filthy shoes resting on the chair after her shoes made contact with filthy sidewalk in LA.

There is a reason why "no feet on chair" rule was made
6EZVfxb.jpg

it's gross

also gross when people put their feet up in movie theaters too....

what? no. unless the black american male was aggressive and became a physical threat to the officer. the new generation of people are being taught to hate cops. thank liberal academia for brainwashing our youth into thinking that all cops are horrible people. shaking my damn head...

FFS, just listen to the police and file a complaint later. If you were in the right, profit.

Dat face...

2qizimo.jpg

...some people are just living in their own world, until their forced to snap back to reality.

Pretty simple.

Learn to comply with the rules.

I'm not perfect, maybe if I'm on the train I put my foot up too... for comfort, sure.

Officer comes by and informs me its against the rules and I need to take my foot off... ok, no biggie... let me just go back to sitting like a normal person and everything will be fine.

I'm not sure where this "Yea I broke the rules but so what, what gives you the right to stop me" attitude comes from.

Beautiful. Need more police like this enforcing the little things. Feet on seats, littering, people walking slowly. Cuff em all.

Make a unit that specifically deals with these little problems. Even better.

Can't side with the girl at all. She was warned to put her feet down and did not comply.

maybe the manner in how he asked her might have mattered but I am thinking the officer must have just said "excuse miss please put your feet down. It's against the law for blah blah" and she should have complied instead of arguing with the cop.

Beautiful. Need more police like this enforcing the little things. Feet on seats, littering, people walking slowly. Cuff em all.

Make a unit that specifically deals with these little problems. Even better.
LAPD, LASD, and LBPD all have special detail units for the Metro lines in their jurisdiction. The officers in Metro unit even have "Metro" emblems on their tactical outer vest and patrol vehicles.

She needs to learn a lesson in respect, and the woman who spat on an officer needs to do jail time.

And you think that cop's behavior is going to convince that punk ass girl (and the people she was with) to respect police officers?<puh-lease75>

And you think that cop's behavior is going to convince that punk ass girl (and the people she was with) to respect police officers?<puh-lease75>

What else would you recommend? For him to beg her? For him to let her ignore his reasonable request? Stop the train entirely so that the rest of the passengers suffer?

Some people cannot be talked round due to arrogance. They can only learn through punishment and fear of punishment.

I’m glad that those two women had their days ruined and were arrested and I’m hoping that the one who spat at the officer gets charged with assault and jailed.

From what I’ve watched from this video and others, it seems that Americans do not respect police officers at all. People who aren’t respected are not listened to.

If she were a black american male, she would've been shot dead. And you racist pieces of shit would be celebrating saying she deserved it.

Lol. The endangered black american male. Stop poaching now, I mean policing.

Should have arrested the woman calling him a “fucking scumbag” and I’m glad that the two women were arrested.

What this video tells me is that American women have no respect for police officers, the law, or even common courtesy.

They're just delusional. It's not about respect. It's about the victim culture. That idiot really thought she was in a Rosa Parks situation. Like, this was her moment, and her newfound fat idiot of a friend, was thinking the same thing.

Having to follow basic rules = I'm being oppressed by the man.

That's the delusional mentality of these morons. They think shit like this will start a movement. Protests around the country, for the right to put your foot on a subway seat. That moron who spat in cop's face, actually believes this kind of shit.

I'll harp when I think police do fucked up things. To me this officer might have been a bit of a dick, but she could have avoided the whole situation. All she had to do was put her feet on the ground when asked to do so. She escalated situations till there was a breaking point.

What behavior? Asking her to take her feet off the seat? Physically removing her from the train, when she refused and talked shit?

Face it, the only action the cop could've taken that would've been respected by these clowns, would have been giving up, and walking away. And even then, these fucking morons would've been shouting "Yeah, you fuckin' walk away you piece of shit cop! Fuckin' pig! Oink! Oink! Oink! You're pathetic! Bitch!"

There is no pleasing these idiots. Which is why cops don't, and should not give an inch.

Even from her own sympathizers like the gorilla and the whiny :eek::eek::eek: that was filming, it’s clear she had ample opportunity to comply with the direction.
Don’t insult me by calling her “the gorilla “

Finally got around to watching the whole video. To hell with her, the guy filming, and anyone else in that video that thinks this was somehow the fault of the police. So much stupid was spouted in that video I won't even need to post specific quotes. Just pick a time in the video and there you go.

Anyone that thinks she should have gotten yanked off of a train and arrested for that is insane. Cop could have and should have given her a citation and went on with his day. He has some issues. Probably hiis wife is cheating on him and his daughter laughs at him and calls him by his first name. Sad.

Back