• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Police arrest train passenger for having her foot on the seat

other option is to remove her from the train, whilst is mobile via a window, either way its works for me.

my god. another dumbass person who thinks they are above the law, who doesn't understand that it's better to cooperate with police officers, as opposed to fighting them. if you don't like the way police officers are conducting themselves, go through the proper channels and file an official complaint. too many of these fucking social justice warriors who think all cops are terrible and disrespect them as a result.

Last edited:
They were both being huge tools. The girl for not just moving her goddamn leg, and the cop for even bringing it up in the first place.

I know the rule is no feet on the seat, but unless she was refusing to move her feet to give a seat to another passenger, who gives a fuck?

to me, this all came down to that stupid girl not having respect for others. who the fuck wants to sit on a seat where someone had their feet on it? people need to RESPECT others. you have to be pretty fucking dense to not realize that placing your feet on seats is disrespectful.

She should abide by the rules but the way the cop reacted was wrong. Way too excessive in handling that situation.

well if someone is breaking a rule, and a police officer asks you to stop breaking that rule, and you refuse, how else is the cop supposed to react? not do anything and walk away? what does that tell others who are around about the power of rules? that they mean nothing if you complain enough, is the apparent lesson to be taken from that.

If she were a black american male, she would've been shot dead. And you racist pieces of shit would be celebrating saying she deserved it.

what? no. unless the black american male was aggressive and became a physical threat to the officer. the new generation of people are being taught to hate cops. thank liberal academia for brainwashing our youth into thinking that all cops are horrible people. shaking my damn head...

The cop looked like a bad guy here, she was a little punk ass teen of course, but he lost his shit. Can you imagine the shit he would get if he actually brought that girl into his station for not taking her feet off of a seat.<{Heymansnicker}>

what? no. unless the black american male was aggressive and became a physical threat to the officer. the new generation of people are being taught to hate cops. thank liberal academia for brainwashing our youth into thinking that all cops are horrible people. shaking my damn head...

yeah, the college kids are the brainwashed ones.:rolleyes:

and i just got a response from one. good job on outing yourself.

college seniors are 21-22, and I joined Sherdog ten years ago, so someone can't do math in his head.<Dany07>

no wonder your SAT scores kept you out of college.

Should have arrested the woman calling him a “fucking scumbag” and I’m glad that the two women were arrested.

What this video tells me is that American women have no respect for police officers, the law, or even common courtesy.

Last edited:
The cop looked like a bad guy here, she was a little punk ass teen of course, but he lost his shit. Can you imagine the shit he would get if he actually brought that girl into his station for not taking her feet off of a seat.<{Heymansnicker}>

She needs to learn a lesson in respect, and the woman who spat on an officer needs to do jail time.

I have no sympathy for people who think "meeeeeeeeee" all day. Same goes with those guys who lean way over the bar and shout at the bartender. Throw all those fuckers in jail until they learn to queue.

Last edited:
lol @ spitting on the officer at 7:15. BIIIIIIIIG mistake. Enjoy more jailtime you Chewbacca looking bitch.

I'm not disrespecting cop. I clearly said most cops would've handled the situation without manhandling an unarmed woman half their size in public. I'm disrespecting cops like this guy who go overkill with unnecessary force because they're technically allowed to.
Your wrong. Most cops would of been even more hands on. He handled it pretty tame. As soon as you refuse to follow the cops orders, all bets are off, cops have huge amounts of leeway to go hands on.

Rules of engagement are.....

You ask them once.
You tell them once.
You make them by force.

There are no second chances when it comes to this shit.

Everyone down the line, cops boss, his boss, prosecutors, judge etc..... will be on the cops side

It is real simple, follow the rules and obey police officers commands. If you can't do that a whole shit storm will come down on you.

crowded train. you're not allowed to keep your feet on the seat. against law. obstructing other passengers. she didn't comply. pretty clear cut. entitled dumb bitch.

We need cops dressed up in riot gear in every cart. They need to just stand there lie a statue until someone breaks a rule and then they flip open their batons until the person corrects themselves. If they don't a savage beating should take place. If some fat piece of ugly shit or thug looking motherfucker walks in dude she immediately start mean mugging.

Your wrong. Most cops would of been even more hands on. He handled it pretty tame. As soon as you refuse to follow the cops orders, all bets are off, cops have huge amounts of leeway to go hands on.

Rules of engagement are.....

You ask them once.
You tell them once.
You make them by force.

There are no second chances when it comes to this shit.

Everyone down the line, cops boss, his boss, prosecutors, judge etc..... will be on the cops side

It is real simple, follow the rules and obey police officers commands. If you can't do that a whole shit storm will come down on you.

If anyone ever has a problem with a cop they need to remind them loudly that they pay their salary.

I.e. You can't tell me what to do I pay taxes! I pay you're salary....

crowded train. you're not allowed to keep your feet on the seat. against law. obstructing other passengers. she didn't comply. pretty clear cut. entitled dumb bitch.
I'm more concerned with her filthy shoes resting on the chair after her shoes made contact with filthy sidewalk in LA.

There is a reason why "no feet on chair" rule was made
6EZVfxb.jpg

Back