Police arrest and violate UFC verteran dave hermans right on video

Play along? He behaved suspiciously, was being argumentative and didn't follow reasonable instructions. he's lucky he didn't crack his head by bouncing it off the concrete after getting tased.

I'm sure the judge is not going to produce 3 forms of ID before throwing him in jail.

this is how these idiots behave in court

Whether is a SC or a moron is not the point, it's a logical fallacy to focus on it. Did his actions warrant being tased?

They waver on a fine line between hilarious and insanely irritating for me.

Why not ask for gold bullion?
Funny.

I truly hate these people. You cannot opt out of society.

I think Herman was being a jerk and it doesn't bother me at all that he was tazed. Speeding with the lights out, with his wife and baby in the car? Jerk.

Is it possible the cops knew who he was, and decided to take no chances with him?

Whether is a SC or a moron is not the point, it's a logical fallacy to focus on it. Did his actions warrant being tased?

As I understand it, failure to comply with repeated verbal commands from a police officer will result in escalation to the use of force. With someone of Herman's build I imagine that they might skip empty hand submission techniques and jump straight to intermediate weapons.

They waver on a fine line between hilarious and insanely irritating for me.

Have you seen the video with the redneck citizen refusing to remove his ball hat in the courtroom? It might have been in MO, can't remember. I have to admit it was amusing because the guy was just sitting in as a 'guest'. The judge decided the stupid redneck will have a future court date for not removing his hat in court proceedings lol

Why not ask for gold bullion?
Funny.

I truly hate these people. You cannot opt out of society.

Even if you gave her a gold brick I still think someone like her would be unhappy a couple days later. There are some strangely idiotic people out there.

Yep sounds like sovereign citizen shit.

I would like to know what happened before the stop and she started recording, I wonder if they have dash cams.

I would like to see a complete view of it from start to finish.

this is how these idiots behave in court

lol

"I'm going to unilaterally claim I am the sovereign of my imagined country and proclaim that this case is dismissed. Bai."

Sovereign citizens have absolutely no fucking idea what law is and have won no substantial victories in any court.

Huge Cop Supporter; however I didn't find anything in the video as being aggressive by Herman.

Taser's are "Less Lethal" options for police officers. They should not be used on a whim as people have died from them. The tasing in this instance would not be permitted here in Canada.

when a cop tells you to put your hands up against the car that's what you do. Period. Final.
Then have your discussion with pd. He was told he would be tazed if he did not comply. He was tased right after he dropped his hands.

He travelled for 3 miles without stopping...did he or his wife (so concerned about their safety) call the police and say he thinks he may be being pulled over by an imposter? No.

the wife is obviously crazy.. no cop will show you his drivers license with his personal address on it.

Sovereign citizen. If ever there was a stoopider case of American exceptionalism sold to red neck fine defaulters I am yet to find it

Have you seen the video with the redneck citizen refusing to remove his ball hat in the courtroom? It might have been in MO, can't remember. I have to admit it was amusing because the guy was just sitting in as a 'guest'. The judge decided the stupid redneck will have a future court date for not removing his hat in court proceedings lol

How? It isn't up to the to charge people with crimes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back