• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POIRIER VS MCGREGOR KNOCKOUT GIF!!!

:) Balance is restored, fuck dana for disrespecting the Diamond.

You see what happens when you can actually prepare for your opponent and have footage of their weaknesses. This is why it's so hard to actually defend a title, and much easier to win one.

Are you saying there are no footage of fighters until they become champions?

There was a punch Dustin landed shortly before all this that looked like it hurt conor and dustin saw it but the broadcasters didnt even acknowledge it. Anyone have that gif?

Poirer got him down once but couldnt really do much to him, I think a bigger issue in that round was actually that Conor couldnt break away from the clinch. I'm guessing that was Dustin's aim, to sap his cardio.

I'd agree size is a massive issue, Conor's countering style was much more effective when he had a massive reach advantage forcing opponents to push in although I think with Dustin you see more a tactical difference in the two fights as well as improvement. In the rematch he knew that staying at range wasnt a death sentence, that he could take Conors shots provided he didnt get caught off balance.

The Nate fights for Conor were a bit like the Cain fights for JDS IMHO, they showed how he could be beaten, the difference being Jnr's sheer toughness allowed him to carry on having sucess for awhile.

This is all a mess.

Its not like the Cain fights with JDS. Conor didn't show up to the UFC undefeated, he had been tapped twice. He went on to get tapped twice more and now knocked out.

He can't wrestle and his BJJ sucks. This is common sense and doesn't require any debate.

:) Balance is restored, fuck dana for disrespecting the Diamond.

You see what happens when you can actually prepare for your opponent and have footage of their weaknesses. This is why it's so hard to actually defend a title, and much easier to win one.
are you saying there is no footage of title challengers?

There’s a high quality and large resolution GIF someone posted of the final knockdown and shots that put Mcgregor out and Herb stops it. Anyone know where it is? I can’t find it anymore.

Dipped low at the worst time. Danger with head mooment.

Because just a few years ago Conor knocked Dustin in round 1 without breaking a sweat, so is Dustin the better fighter? no, is he currently, yes.

Back