• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

POIRIER VS MCGREGOR KNOCKOUT GIF!!!

It looks like Conor dodged everything except the last shot. Probably had no mobility because of calf kicks. Enter the calf kick era where everybody throws nonstop calf kicks.

I told you guys before, this Dustin has a different mentality.

Not really. He's just a better fighter. Conor was the ultimate hype-train who just got completely demolished after getting the easiest fight in the UFC agains Cowboy. He can never talk shit again because we all now know that he sucks balls and can't back it up.

double chicken champ

exposed his lead leg and body are his weakness also his chin is cracked

I told you guys before, this Dustin has a different mentality.

That is really what holds McGregor back from being a true great for me, a lack of mental toughness to deal with bad positions well.

Any gif of the strike that wobbled Conor and shifted the momentum? Couldn't see it live.

On this gif it's obvious how Dustin did great with his low kicks because Conor couldn't move on leg while avoiding punches. Great strategy from Dustin and he did it great! Conor needs more activity... That was the major difference.

Very good performance by Poirier. All credit to him. As a fan of MMA this was incredible event watched it from beginning.

Back