Poirier’s similarities to Bisping

I haven’t watched the sonnen fight in several years but I remember it being pretty one sided. Could definitely be wrong about that though.

Nah it was a razor thin decision. I thought Bisping won personally.

I agree that Poirier is better but Bisping is super underrated and the Silva he beat was still pretty fucking good.

Nah it was a razor thin decision. I thought Bisping won personally.

I agree that Poirier is better but Bisping is super underrated and the Silva he beat was still pretty fucking good.
Yeah I just rewatched the chael fight and I thought bisping won 1 and 2. I mixed it up with Kennedy fight where Tim was pretty dominate on the ground

Yeah I just rewatched the chael fight and I thought bisping won 1 and 2. I mixed it up with Kennedy fight where Tim was pretty dominate on the ground

Kennedy was a monster in his prime. He gave Yoel all he could handle.

That era at mw was loaded with Jacare, Yoel, Weidman, Rockhold, Brunson, Machida, Bisping, Kennedy and Whittaker coming up the ranks.

Kennedy was a monster in his prime. He gave Yoel all he could handle.

That era at mw was loaded with Jacare, Yoel, Weidman, Rockhold, Brunson, Machida, Bisping, Kennedy and Whittaker coming up the ranks.
Not to mention you had Trt belfort spin kicking the shit out of people and mousasi as well. MW was stacked then

This place is gonna be hilarious no matter who wins between Conor or Dustin lmao.

Sherdogs biggest darling vs Sherdogs most hated

<JonesLaugh>

Rockhold, Hendo and Anderson Silva. Bisping is constantly underrated.
Does he have a solid win that doesn't come with any controversy or over someone that hasn't destroyed him in the first fight :p

I disagree, what has Dustin done?

His wins at LW are better wins than Bisping's best wins.

The way I see it: Poirier is a contender, while Bisping really wasn't really a contender, he was more of a #5-10 ranked guy until he luckily hit the jackpot... and then again he did not do much after his luck and then he retired.

Rockhold, Hendo and Anderson Silva. Bisping is constantly underrated.

Rockhold is easily his best win (but of course, he got destroyed in their first fight).

But both Anderson and Henderson were WAAAAAY past their primes (lol, both were over 40... Hendo was what, like 46?), and even so, both of these fights were crazy, with Bisping being practically out of it at one point... and not to mention he was destroyed by Hendoo in their first fight.

Rockhold is easily his best win (but of course, he got destroyed in their first fight).

But both Anderson and Henderson were WAAAAAY past their primes (lol, both were over 40... Hendo was what, like 46?), and even so, both of these fights were crazy, with Bisping being practically out of it at one point... and not to mention he was destroyed by Hendoo in their first fight.
Don't forget, rather than finishing 40+ yrs old uncles, he got knocked down by both of them.

literally the only similarities ...

i~2.png

i (1)~3.png

you can draw similarities between all fighters if you reach enough <Lmaoo>

Sure, some similarities, but Bisping was mw champ, and defended the belt. I think Dustin should at least get the title and defend before we talk similarities.

Sure, some similarities, but Bisping was mw champ, and defended the belt. I think Dustin should at least get the title and defend before we talk similarities.

That's the easy part. The hard part is finding a 46 year old legendary fighter who is barely in the top 15 to defend against. Surprisingly enough BJ Penn is only 42 years old.

They both look much better with hair
DUBDzIBW4AAZnVh.jpg

CA9KStk.png

pnK7Dfk.png

I mean Bisping did beat Anderson Silva. Albeit a washed and older Silva but he still beat the so called “GOAT” of the division.
to credit bisping further that's not a great excuse for anderson. Bisping is an older guy too and had been ko'd, rocked and dropped many more times than silva had been at that point in his career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back