Please Bump When Woodley KOs Robbie Lawler

You know what I'm talking about don't play coy.

GSP was too good for Serra
Fedor was too good for Werdum

Barao was too good for TJ
Rousey was too good for Holm
Luke was too good for Bisping

Should I keep going?

In my experience when someone creates a list and then says something like "should I keep going?" is actually out of ideas for said list

Well I agree Woodley has some very decent power himself and Robbie has been in quite a few wars BUT Woodley has not faced a striker anything quite like Lawler. Woodley seems very confident so he saw something in practice I don't know. But going off of Woodley's past performances if he doesn't pull something off in the 1 or 2nd he might be in for some trouble because Lawler keeps coming and coming a la 5th round Lawler vs Condit or Hendricks

Why ? Woodley is really unlikable. Robbie is cool as hell. I ain't bumping shit.

Woodley will need to win it in the first 2 rounds and if it goes beyond that, I'll have lawler winning it. But the curse of the champion is slowly happening this year where belts are being exchanged left and right lol. I hope for lawler to win it because his fights are exciting and hoping he uses his kicks more too in this fight.

In my experience when someone creates a list and then says something like "should I keep going?" is actually out of ideas for said list
Then you're wrong. Chonan over Silva, Douglas over Tyson. Anything can happen in one fight, or one game. Like USA hockey over the Soviet Union. Texas football over USC. New York Giants over the New England Patriots. All instances where the superior fighter or team lost.

I hope you are wrong, but I have the same feeling. I hate the idea of Woodley as champ, but he's definitely dangerous.

Although, the fact that Woodley hasn't fought in 18 months has to be worrisome for him. Coming off a huge layoff after that terrible fight with Gastelum doesn't seem like a great way to prepare for a title fight with a veteran like Lawler.

I don't agree that Robbie relies on his chin as much as people think - he rolls with punches pretty well and takes alot of the shots on his forehead/gloves and forearms.

I think that Robbie will stop him in the 3rd - it might not be easy but I think/hope it'll happen.

You'll be flamed but it certainly is a possibility, lawler seems to be getting rocked more often than ever before in his career, Woodley may very well crack that chin.

I feel like it's Robbie's fight, but Tyron is certainly in it. Just don't feel he has the gas to pull off what he would need to do to secure the win. Takes an early round or two off his wrestling most likely, but feel Robbie lands enough to damage to put him out at some point.

I mean...do you want the guy to post literally every single upset in the history of MMA?

That said, Robbie wins this.

You ask and you shall receive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back