Please Bump When Woodley KOs Robbie Lawler

I don't agree that Robbie relies on his chin as much as people think - he rolls with punches pretty well and takes alot of the shots on his forehead/gloves and forearms.

I think that Robbie will stop him in the 3rd - it might not be easy but I think/hope it'll happen.

FAIL.

The Woodley hate on this forum is unbelivable. This is some Ronda level hate. Wtf is wrong with you sherdog ?

OrEloFa.gif

The Woodley hate on this forum is unbelivable. This is some Ronda level hate. Wtf is wrong with you sherdog ?
Here is a picture of Sherdogs last meeting

KKK.jpg

Now Wonderboy will beat him <28>

With so many upsets, wouldn't that make MMA a good sport to bet on?

You would think, I have lost more money betting on MMA than NFL, NBA, MLB combined. Maybe I just bet with my heart more with MMA.

Hard Wood gonna TKO (punches) Lawler this Saturday. You can hate him for his personality or undeserved title shot all you want, but none of that is gonna change the fact that Lawler has been eating bombs lately and Woodley has decent KO power.

Lawler has gotten lucky in nearly all of his fights since winning the welterweight title. This Saturday, his luck is running head first into some Hard Wood.

Just reading it, but u called it. What do u thinks gonna happen with Woodley and Wonderboy?

Back