Pleasant surprise of the year.

He’s been a lot of fun to watch. He’s quickly becoming a name that makes cards better on paper when you see him on it.

At least you know he will fight every time tbf.
He has skills, snd he's not afraid of showing them ;)

I was a Lopes fan on the regionals and expected him to do well so my pleasant surprise would be Elves Brener who I thought would struggle but is killing it

I was a Lopes fan on the regionals and expected him to do well so my pleasant surprise would be Elves Brener who I thought would struggle but is killing it

Yeah Elves came out of nowhere for me, as did Lopes.
I had to go with Lopes though.

Elves seems like he could be something special as well though sir.

Yeah Elves came out of nowhere for me, as did Lopes.
I had to go with Lopes though.

Elves seems like he could be something special as well though sir.

Yeah I love Diego I was just aware of the dude before. Talked about the dude in my hype trains thread back in early 2021.

Yeah I love Diego I was just aware of the dude before. Talked about the dude in my hype trains thread back in early 2021.

I actually like reading that thread when I come across it.
You touch a lot of places for talent sir.

You should be the scout for the UFC tbh.

Lopes is a natural fighter, never stops attacking, all in fight style and a finisher as well. He even throws down at jiu jitsu tournies, there’s a funny viral video of him and an opponent trading punches and getting dq’d lol

Lopes is a natural fighter, never stops attacking, all in fight style and a finisher as well. He even throws down at jiu jitsu tournies, there’s a funny viral video of him and an opponent trading punches and getting dq’d lol

Lol, kid was born to fight.

That kid was a great signing and came in not to be fucked with

Offensive jiu-jitsu and with aggressive striking, JBG sapling

That kid was a great signing and came in not to be fucked with

Offensive jiu-jitsu and with aggressive striking, JBG sapling

Like a said a couple of times in here ....fuckin kid fights like he's on fire lol.

And he had the tools to back it up sir.

Pantoja for me although I saw it coming to some degree after the Perez fight in 2022. highly underrated.

Guy doesn't speak english so he probably googled "inspirational english quotes" and said fuck it, just like americans get tattooed super basic japanese words lol

I see no issues. Americans and Japanese will be dying in hordes together when WWIII kicks off in the pacific against china. It’s going to muster all we’ve got.

I will die on the battlefields with my Japanese brothers as we defend democracy. A little tattoo mistranslation between the two is nothing crazy in the grand scheme of things. Just an appreciate for each others language and culture

Pantoja for me although I saw it coming to some degree after the Perez fight in 2022. highly underrated.

Yeah I've liked him since his TUF season.
He has that dawg for sure.

This motherfucker unquestionably irrefutably undeniably GOT THAT DAWG IN HIM
ef8415cc-8486-4dc8-b506-4c8ccf103309_text.gif

Back