One of Jiri's Demons just attacked me while i was in the shower

im in tears right now shaken to my core. but im alright.
guys you wont believe what just happened. I was taking a nice warm shower after a day of tennis/mma practice.
so while im in the shower the lights started flickering. suddenly the water got ice cold. so i hop out the shower and before i could grab my towel i looked up and seen some disfigured creature with a viking like hair cut stare down at me, before i could scream it pounced on me. so there i was naked fighting tussling.
but being well trained i held my own. After asking the creature if its ready for round 2 it spoke to me.
I told it to get out or else. but the demon wanted to talk. i couldnt understand it at first.
but then everything made so much sense.
the demon spoke in broken english. had an accent like wanderlei silva.
anyway it revealed that he was one of the demons that jiri did battle with.

but lets get to the scary weird part. the demon told me something about tomorrows UFC event. and what i was told sent chills down my spine. unlike the premonition that i had last time the demon told me whats going to happen....
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-just-had-a-premonition-about-the-ufc-294-event.4311288/#post-172207076
and for the record the reason the demon came to me was cause he knew i wasnt interested in tomorrows
event, there for making me the right candidate to relay this information to. im scared and will be up so ask away.
Serious replies only

giphy.gif

Little known fact: this is how most Gianni the Greek segments start, but once he's stopped rambling about demons and premonitions and gets to the meat of his picks, they start rolling the cameras.

"be up so ask away. Serious replies only"

Are you seriously retarded?

the-power-of-christ-compels.gif

Or just wait for the high to wear off

What was it's prediction?

Demon identified as Objectively Correct

MMA/Tennis practice?

lol wut r u retarted

You guys actually read all that?
Including the shit in the spoiler?

cliffs?

I look forward to your banning ts.

I tried to tell you what was gonna happen, probably could of made some good money
but you guys didnt want to take it seriously. BAG FUMBLED !! The trauma i faced only
to be mocked by my so called bros is unbelievable...
next time please take these post seriously....

I tried to tell you what was gonna happen, probably could of made some good money
but you guys didnt want to take it seriously. BAG FUMBLED !! The trauma i faced only

Firstly, you started by mentioning Demons attacked you. The only person I know that said that in person had schizophrenia.

Also, if the fight went the other way, which is a 50/50 chance, then you wouldn't have said the above.

This is probably why you get mocked, mockboy!

Amw1eE.gif

You bag fumble...lol
catch-catch-ball.gif

Last edited:
I just liked the demon part
Sorry, I believe in the demon now

Back