Platinum Nation: The Second Coming

just watched a short highlight clip of Mike Perry KOing Danny Roberts. The fight referee not only needs to be fired, but he needs to have a run in with a few hoodied individuals in a back alley. that is one of the most idiotically late stoppages I have ever seen. Did he not see Roberts's head bouncing off the floor like a rubber ball?!

I couldn't see the referee's face in the clip, anyone know the name of the ref in the Perry-Roberts fight?

Last edited:
just watched a short highlight clip of Mike Perry KOing Danny Roberts. The fight referee not only needs to be fired, but he needs to have a run in with a few hoodied individuals in a back alley. that is one of the most idiotically late stoppages I have ever seen. Did he not see the Roberts's head bouncing off the floor like a rubber ball?!

I couldn't see the referee's face in the clip, anyone know the name of the ref in the Perry-Roberts fight?

actually i found him, Marc Goddard. Obviously I am coming late to the whole controversy but damned what a fking arsehole Marc Goddard is.

It makes me sad when people don't include my name in Platinum nation.

I am always dangling from Platinum's nuts and if God forbid somebody hits him with a nut shot, I will be the first one to get KTFO.

There was a time I was in your shoes; I felt just like you. But I knew if I stayed resolute I would be heard, as you are being heard now.

#PlatinumBless #PlatinumNation

just watched a short highlight clip of Mike Perry KOing Danny Roberts. The fight referee not only needs to be fired, but he needs to have a run in with a few hoodied individuals in a back alley. that is one of the most idiotically late stoppages I have ever seen. Did he not see the Roberts's head bouncing off the floor like a rubber ball?!

yeah we've been joking about Perry KO'ing Roberts multiple times in one fight, but all of us felt it should've been stopped when he hit the ground and was grasping for his escaping soul. I genuinely hope he's ok healthwise.

252921ob5b14d4anoelcreche.jpg

How do I get on the list?
<TheWire1>
Holy fuck, how has no one ever brought this up?

@007, @20falarVerdades, @Abazzdeboom, @Alanf7, @Alex, @AndrewGolota48, @BEATDOWNS, @beautifulDestruction, @Benjamin Burton, @billharford, @Bowel-forged Stool, @Buckeye4Life, @BRaVo cHoKe, @Buff, @Buckeye4Life, @C0NCH3TO, @Claude, @Cowboy Cerroliveira, @CrimsonFan, @Cro Cop Is Back, @D. Lynch, @Dana_is_your_GOD, @Davey Crockett, @Defeat Unknown, @D.H., @Dragon Punch, @Dragov, @dontlaugh, @Dr Hannibal Lecter, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @frye666, @Gnaww, @guard_passer, @gunlok, @Haj01, @Heavy Hands, @HomeRun916, @hot carl, @HuskySamoan, @Jacked Burton, @Jehannum, @Jim Cozad Jr., @Jkaylor, @Joe Rogan's Kettlebell, @Karnage, @Kenneth Marroquin, @KlNG, @king of theRing, @Kingofthestreets, @KOByFootStomp, @KONE, @Koutalianos, @Kristian82, @Kung Fu Tze, @latoya johnson, @leemurrayftw, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LORDTENSAIMMA, @LouisBolanos, @Luger, @mangokush, @Mondo Freaks, @Money509, @MonstaAJ, @Me&MrJones, @MysticGOD, @Only Here for Attachments, @PaleMoonlight, @Papawash, @Platinum, @Platinum Bless, @Project 86, @Ragnus, @Rainer, @reigning terroe, @Roop Holstry, @ScarfaceJr, @SherdogGoat, @SJP_SevenLaker, @SKEAME, @Sleepdancer, @Smoking Indoors, @STEVEN SEAGOLD, @StiG85, @Streeter, @SuperiorHands, @swarrrm, @The Best JG, @TheLastEmperorReurns, @TheMadHatter, @Thesnake101, @TheTimeIsNotNow, @theTKDguy, @Titleboxe, @Threetrees, @Thunderchild, @Thunderflash500, @Übermacht, @Venom, @whaleshark, @Willek, @Xaero, @XxAfriCaNKinGxX, @yeguiza, @ZapatasGuns, @UL, @Wadtucket, @phunky, @Rex Kwon Do, @The Mean Streets, @BiteItYouScum

What do your Ellenberger Nation bros think about this?

@Jermei, @Loko3, @SalvadorAllende, @CleverNameEh, @paynebringer, @Son Peyote, @ZackZed, @cigano

It could have looked so much different for you boy, instead you got this:
IULj4Jo.jpg

<TheWire1>
Holy fuck, how has no one ever brought this up?

@007, @20falarVerdades, @Abazzdeboom, @Alanf7, @Alex, @AndrewGolota48, @BEATDOWNS, @beautifulDestruction, @Benjamin Burton, @billharford, @Bowel-forged Stool, @Buckeye4Life, @BRaVo cHoKe, @Buff, @Buckeye4Life, @C0NCH3TO, @Claude, @Cowboy Cerroliveira, @CrimsonFan, @Cro Cop Is Back, @D. Lynch, @Dana_is_your_GOD, @Davey Crockett, @Defeat Unknown, @D.H., @Dragon Punch, @Dragov, @dontlaugh, @Dr Hannibal Lecter, @Elmonstro1, @FedorGOAT, @frye666, @Gnaww, @guard_passer, @gunlok, @Haj01, @Heavy Hands, @HomeRun916, @hot carl, @HuskySamoan, @Jacked Burton, @Jehannum, @Jim Cozad Jr., @Jkaylor, @Joe Rogan's Kettlebell, @Karnage, @Kenneth Marroquin, @KlNG, @king of theRing, @Kingofthestreets, @KOByFootStomp, @KONE, @Koutalianos, @Kristian82, @Kung Fu Tze, @latoya johnson, @leemurrayftw, @LOLAinsleyHarriott, @LORDTENSAIMMA, @LouisBolanos, @Luger, @mangokush, @Mondo Freaks, @Money509, @MonstaAJ, @Me&MrJones, @MysticGOD, @Only Here for Attachments, @PaleMoonlight, @Papawash, @Platinum, @Platinum Bless, @Project 86, @Ragnus, @Rainer, @reigning terroe, @Roop Holstry, @ScarfaceJr, @SherdogGoat, @SJP_SevenLaker, @SKEAME, @Sleepdancer, @Smoking Indoors, @STEVEN SEAGOLD, @StiG85, @Streeter, @SuperiorHands, @swarrrm, @The Best JG, @TheLastEmperorReurns, @TheMadHatter, @Thesnake101, @TheTimeIsNotNow, @theTKDguy, @Titleboxe, @Threetrees, @Thunderchild, @Thunderflash500, @Übermacht, @Venom, @whaleshark, @Willek, @Xaero, @XxAfriCaNKinGxX, @yeguiza, @ZapatasGuns, @UL, @Wadtucket, @phunky, @Rex Kwon Do, @The Mean Streets, @BiteItYouScum

What do your Ellenberger Nation bros think about this?

@Jermei, @Loko3, @SalvadorAllende, @CleverNameEh, @paynebringer, @Son Peyote, @ZackZed, @cigano

It could have looked so much different for you boy, instead you got this:
IULj4Jo.jpg
Haha, this was after months of shit talking buddeh.

So how'd Jehannum get banned? I liked him a lot.

Out of personal choice.
Oh? He seemed to be on a roll with PN.

Too bad. Still, if I started a club and 20falarverdades somehow sneaked in I'd probably head elsewhere too.

Oh? He seemed to be on a roll with PN.

Too bad. Still, if I started a club and 20falarverdades somehow sneaked in I'd probably head elsewhere too.
He didn't start it to be fair but was the key member, disappointed is not a strong enough word to describe my feelings when he left. Some hold hope that he will return, I very much doubt it.

@Jehannum was executed on the 2nd of June 2017 for treason

Back