Platinum Nation: The Second Coming

It makes me sad when people don't include my name in Platinum nation.

I am always dangling from Platinum's nuts and if God forbid somebody hits him with a nut shot, I will be the first one to get KTFO.
You're one of us, brother. What nation would not be proud of having the GOAT within their rows.

You're one of us, brother. What nation would not be proud of having the GOAT within their rows.

Thanks brother. We will rejoice in victory together and make all the doubters eat shit.

Mark 4:7

"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in the platinum one".

Platinum Nation. It's time to assemble our crew...

assemble-your-crew-dave-chapelle-prince-purple-rain.gif

On the eve of the second coming, we will bear witness to the GOAT doing the GOAT's work. We will for the first time experience Redbelt hands as the platinum one transcends the surly bonds of earth and transforms into the chosen one.

ZtgiQdr.png

Platinum Bro's.... it's coming to me... I see a vision... I see... in to the far future. Many years after PMP holds the belt....

mp.png

giphy.gif

@Platinum @12ga. @20falarVerdades @Abazzdeboom @Alex @BRaVo cHoKe @Dana_is_your_GOD @dontlaugh @Dragon Punch @Dragov @Drunk Bum @Elmonstro1 @FedorGOAT @Guernica @Haj01 @Jacked Burton @Jehannum @Jim Cozad Jr. @Jkaylor @JokersKnife @Karnage @KOByFootStomp @KONE @Kristian82 @Leroy Jenkins @LOLAinsleyHarriott @LORDTENSAIMMA @LouisBolanos @Money509 @NightwingBJJ @Papawash @phunky @Project 86 @Rex Kwon Do @Roop Holstry @silus_2000 @Sleepdancer @STEVEN SEAGOLD @thatKid @Thunderchild @Toad Frogan @UL @Venom @whaleshark @Willek @xhaydenx @Zomax @Übermacht

Cant wait to see his perfecrly manicured eyebrows and beard get KTFO

he's so deep in your mind you haven't even figured it out yet .... he is you.

and your father.
Still not sure who you're talking about, but he sounds like a real asshole.

What the fuck is this shit how do u join the platinum crew and why arent i part of it already

It won't happen. If for some fluky reason it did then I would just hope Platinum would learn from the loss and improve in his next fight. I'll still be a fan.
Holy shit. A reasonable fan of Perry :eek:. Well done

I´m out of Platinum Nation?

angry.gif

Back