Platinum Nation: The Second Coming

Same here. I've been a platinum card holder since day one and still can't get a shout out :mad:

IIYf3p4.png

Currently 50 members. Tomorrow it will be 100.

I predict at least a 1000 platinum nation membership buys by 11pm tmr night. Most won't be able to pass the brutal and rigorous training regiment tho

Platinum in, platinum out
For life homes

Why are you being so modest Boiii???!!!
but there's a lot of numbers over 9000 ... I gave us something to work with just in case this Platinum movement is a clean sweep planet-wide.

So what happens if he gets knocked the fuck out tomorrow? Do you all just pretend threads like these never happened or do you all commit mass suicide?

So what happens if he gets knocked the fuck out tomorrow? Do you all just pretend threads like these never happened or do you all commit mass suicide?

It won't happen. If for some fluky reason it did then I would just hope Platinum would learn from the loss and improve in his next fight. I'll still be a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received a message from God via Platinum satellite, he said Jo-Bum getting KTFO.

I will gloat. And then be told my gloating doesn't matter because I've been trolled. They don't even like Perry, they are just Jouban haters. I've figured it all out.

Platinum nation is ready for war
Joiuban was a nice joke but tomorrow he will be forgotten forever

This thread is pure GOAT! Tomorrow shall be a great day & Platinum Nation will rejoice.

Big up my Platinum Nation brothers and hang tight the Platinum Nation affiliates, your work will be noted.

Back