Pitbull and Nemkov are the only Bellator champs that'd be competitive with their UFC counterpart

TFK20

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Stipe sleeps Bader in 20 secs
Jan beats Nemkov but it'd be competitive
Izzy embarrasses Mousasi
Usman mauls Lima
Khabib destroys Pitbull
Volk beats Pitbull but it'd be competitive
Yan dusts Archuleta
Valentina embarrasses Macfarlane
Amanda dusts Cyborg again

Stipe sleeps Bader in 20 secs
Jan beats Nemkov but it'd be competitive
Izzy embarrasses Mousasi
Usman mauls Lima
Khabib destroys Pitbull
Volk beats Pitbull but it'd be competitive
Yan dusts Archuleta
Valentina embarrasses Macfarlane
Amanda dusts Cyborg again
How do you know how the fights will go? did they fight already? your descriptions are pure trash

How do you know how the fights will go? did they fight already? your descriptions are pure trash
I'm a better predictor of fights than you, so yes my predictions are fact.

Archuleta is def competitive with Yan. Same with Lima against Usman. And Saucy against Izzy.

Nemkov beats Jan and Pitbull could very beat Volk

Stipe likely melts Bader early. Khabib is too big for Pitbull but he has a punchers chance. Valentina def destroys her.

Cyborg/Manda rematch could look very different. Id favor Manda but id be surprised if Cyborg fought the same way again

Valentina, Khabib and Stipe are prolly the only locks to be blowouts

Last edited:
Archuleta is def competitive with Yan. Same with Lima against Usman. And Saucy against Izzy.

Nemkov beats Yan and Pitbull could very beat Volk

Stipe likely melts Bader early. Khabib is too big for Pitbull but he has a punchers chance. Valentina def destroys her.

Cyborg/Manda rematch could look very different. Id favor Manda but id be surprised if Cyborg fought the same way again

Valentina, Khabib and Stipe are prolly the only locks to be blowouts
Mousasi is overrated af

D level wrestler and kickable as hell

Izzy would take his legs out within 3 minutes then batter his head

Nemkov could beat Jan but I would favor Jan 55-45, same with Volk - Pitbull

I'm a better predictor of fights than you, so yes my predictions are fact.
Sure buddy :rolleyes: you convinced me at "Jan beats Nemkov", "Izzy embarrasses Mousasi", "Yan dusts Archuleta".

Let's see how the Archuleta/Magomedov fights goes and then you can write that shit. Magomedov is 1-1 with Yan.
Israel struggled with Vettori, Gastelum and past prime Romero ffs. He's not the fighter you think he is.
Pitbull would murk Volk, Volk only tries to get inside to land the hook and that's it. That's like what he does most of the time and some leg kicks. You really think he can beat Pitbull? LMAO

Your predictions are shit

Sure buddy :rolleyes: you convinced me at "Jan beats Nemkov", "Izzy embarrasses Mousasi", "Yan dusts Archuleta".

Let's see how the Archuleta/Magomedov fights goes and then you can write that shit. Magomedov is 1-1 with Yan.
Israel struggled with Vettori, Gastelum and past prime Romero ffs. He's not the fighter you think he is.
Pitbull would murk Volk, Volk only tries to get inside to land the hook and that's it. That's like what he does most of the time and some leg kicks. You really think he can beat Pitbull? LMAO

Your predictions are shit
Magomedov won a split decision over a green Yan then got embarrassed by him in the rematch a year later. Yan is levels above both him and Archuleta.

Romero and Vettori beat Mousasi too, the dude went life and death with a journeyman welterweight and an ancient Machida lmfao

Magomedov won a split decision over a green Yan then got embarrassed by him in the rematch a year later. Yan is levels above both him and Archuleta.

Romero and Vettori beat Mousasi too, the dude went life and death with a journeyman welterweight and an ancient Machida lmfao
Current Romero and Vettori? LOLOLOLOL

Ok..please don't reply to my posts anymore. You don't even know what you're watching. Clearly one of the posters with the lowest IQ on this forum

Current Romero and Vettori? LOLOLOLOL

Ok..please don't reply to my posts anymore. You don't even know what you're watching. Clearly one of the posters with the lowest IQ on this forum
Yep

Mousasi recently lost his title to a one dimensional BJJer with 9 pro fights, and was gifted terrible decisions over both Shlemenko (journeyman 170lber) and washed up Machida.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Back