Pitbull and Nemkov are the only Bellator champs that'd be competitive with their UFC counterpart

Yep

Mousasi recently lost his title to a one dimensional BJJer with 9 pro fights, and was gifted terrible decisions over both Shlemenko (journeyman 170lber) and washed up Machida.

Facts don't care about your feelings.
Umm, Anderson also got beat by a fighter with 9 pro fights (Weidman). That one dimensional BJJer is twice the size of Israel. Of course you gonna say "was gifted". You're a Mousasi hater. Israel was gifted terrible decisions against Vettori LOL and 100 years old Romero.

Moose was a legit contender when he left the ufc - seemed to have declined in bellator though
Lima would lose to Usman, but he could do well against other contenders
Pitbull could do well against volk, but I'd have tough time taking him seriously against big FWs like Max & Ortega
Nemkov is legit, esp since the UFC LHW division is no better than Bellator's all together.

Umm, Anderson also got beat by a fighter with 9 pro fights (Weidman). That one dimensional BJJer is twice the size of Israel. Of course you gonna say "was gifted". You're a Mousasi hater. Israel was gifted terrible decisions against Vettori LOL and 100 years old Romero.
Romero slept Machida years ago (the same Machida that absolutely tooled a prime Gegard then beat him again in the rematch when he was old as dirt)

Vettori is Lovato if Lovato actually had any striking lol

Romero slept Machida years ago (the same Machida that absolutely tooled a prime Gegard then beat him again in the rematch when he was old as dirt)

Vettori is Lovato if Lovato actually had any striking lol
Lyoto tooled a primed Gegard? That was Mousasi's first fight after 2 torn ACL's and 1 year layoff in Brazil against the best shape ever Lyoto and still outstruck him 66-35. He couldn't even kick after the first round because of his knee problems. Santos had the same problem against Glover recently. Moose beat Lyoto in the rematch clearly. Lyoto only had that weak guillotine attempt at the end. Moose even dropped him and outstruck him again.

Vettori is nowhere near Lovato BJJ level. Lovato would submit Vettori in 10 seconds

Lyoto tooled a primed Gegard? That was Mousasi's first fight after 2 torn ACL's and 1 year layoff in Brazil against the best shape ever Lyoto and still outstruck him 66-35. He couldn't even kick after the first round because of his knee problems. Santos had the same problem against Glover recently. Moose beat Lyoto in the rematch clearly. Lyoto only had that weak guillotine attempt at the end. Moose even dropped him and outstruck him again.

Vettori is nowhere near Lovato BJJ level. Lovato would submit Vettori in 10 seconds
Vettori is a better MMA grappler than Lovato, and he can actually strike

The fact that Gegard is going to split decisions with a washed up Lyoto is just embarrassing and indicative of his true level

I love when noobs make predictions and act like they are fact. Here's a fact, we're all wrong in mma all the time and that's why we love this sport it's super unpredictable. Now, what's your tapology name so we can verify that your predictions are fact or even semi sorta OK at least. Let me guess....you don't have one right? Which i'm sure you do of course. I won't bother bringing up that your account is a month old, i'm sure you have had tons of accounts here.

I love when noobs make predictions and act like they are fact. Here's a fact, we're all wrong in mma all the time and that's why we love this sport it's super unpredictable. Now, what's your tapology name so we can verify that your predictions are fact or even semi sorta OK at least. Let me guess....you don't have one right? Which i'm sure you do of course.
Lol @ Tapology

No one who is actually good at picking fights uses Tapology

Don't worry, I'll post a betslip for your broke ass when Yan vs Sterling happens :p

Vettori is a better MMA grappler than Lovato, and he can actually strike

The fact that Gegard is going to split decisions with a washed up Lyoto is just embarrassing and indicative of his true level
Well, Phil Davis also went to split with Lyoto and Davis would beat Jan.
Hint: there is not USADA in Bellator

Well, Phil Davis also went to split with Lyoto and Davis would beat Jan.
Hint: there is not USADA in Bellator
Lmfao Jan would make easy work of Davis, it would look exactly like the Rumble fight

But nice try though

Lol @ Tapology

No one who is actually good at picking fights uses Tapology

Don't worry, I'll post a betslip for your broke ass when Yan vs Sterling happens :p

Hahaha, ok where do they post then? You ain't posting shit and you know your mom isn't gonna let you use her card for that.

Hahaha, ok where do they post then? You ain't posting shit and you know your mom isn't gonna let you use her card for that.
I'll post one here

I already promised a few other posters that I would

Imagine thinking Tapology picks mean anything, you can pick the betting favorite every time and you'll get most of your picks right lol

Betting is the true indicator of skill

Dude, don't even bother with that kid. The shittiest poster on sherdog
Lol @ you running to the other dude for help after you got spanked silly in a debate

You've got a long way to go, junior

I'll post one here

I already promised a few other posters that I would

Imagine thinking Tapology picks mean anything, you can pick the betting favorite every time and you'll get most of your picks right lol

Betting is the true indicator of skill

You don't play in any betting leagues or anything? So what are you hoping to get Yan at?

Another UFC shill. If you were here during the Stirkeforce days, you’d remember people call it Strikefarce.

Sure buddy :rolleyes: you convinced me at "Jan beats Nemkov", "Izzy embarrasses Mousasi", "Yan dusts Archuleta".

Let's see how the Archuleta/Magomedov fights goes and then you can write that shit. Magomedov is 1-1 with Yan.
Israel struggled with Vettori, Gastelum and past prime Romero ffs. He's not the fighter you think he is.
Pitbull would murk Volk, Volk only tries to get inside to land the hook and that's it. That's like what he does most of the time and some leg kicks. You really think he can beat Pitbull? LMAO

Your predictions are shit
Man you're really underrating Volk here. To say he "only tries to get inside to land the hook and that's it" is absurd. He has tremendous footwork, distance management, speed, fight IQ, power in the hands and some of the best leg kicks in the division. I mean the guy beat Mendes, Aldo, and Max, and you're laughing at the prospect of him beating Pitbull? Come on dude. He would for sure be the favorite in that fight.

You don't play in any betting leagues or anything? So what are you hoping to get Yan at?
I think the line will continue to tighten, when it gets to -120 or so I'll go in

Lima vs Usman would be competitive
Have you seen Lima fight against mousasi?
Archuleta is def competitive with Yan. Same with Lima against Usman. And Saucy against Izzy.

Nemkov beats Yan and Pitbull could very beat Volk

Stipe likely melts Bader early. Khabib is too big for Pitbull but he has a punchers chance. Valentina def destroys her.

Cyborg/Manda rematch could look very different. Id favor Manda but id be surprised if Cyborg fought the same way again

Valentina, Khabib and Stipe are prolly the only locks to be blowouts
This is your brain on airplane mode. Archuleta would get absolutely destroyed by Yan. Same with Mousasi, he would get schooled by izzy on the feet.

And no, pitbull chance of beating volk is about as high as fili beating volk.

Usman wouldn't maul anything. He would definitely hug and neutralise the shit out of Lima for 5 rounds though.

Back