Pitbull and Nemkov are the only Bellator champs that'd be competitive with their UFC counterpart

I feel like you haven't seen any of Lima's previous losses in which he got wrestlefucked with ease.

If he backs himself against the cage all fight like he did against Mousasi, the fight is over before it began.

Masvidal would absolutely work Lima.
Even Larkin beat Masvidal and Lima dominated him. I like Jorge but he's getting smashed in that fight.

Wasn't Machida caught for roiding after the first Mousasi fight? Mousasi even said he looked like "fuck'n kid"
Yes he popped and his physique changed like crazy. He was insanely mascular in that Moose fight and in the Rockhold fight he looked like shit, bloated without any muscles.

Don't know about that, Mousasi is far above the UFC MW division bar maybe Izzy. A five round fight between those two would have been the best fight possible in the division.

Otherwise, Costa is nothing special, Whittaker is still chinny as seen in the Cannonier fight (who has power but very rudimentary punching), and then Cannonier. Bellator has Lovato Jr. and Anatoly Tokov, both of whom would be at least competitive with their UFC counterparts.

Lovato has retired. Tokov is good, but other guys like Salter, De Ridder, Edwards etc are nowhere near the level of their UFC counterparts.

I agree somewhat.

Volkanovski would beat Pitbull 9/10 times, not sure about Nemkov-Blachowicz though.

I cannot believe some morons will argue that Lima could be competitive against Usman, and that Mousasi could beat Adesanya lmao.

Remember when Mousasi got out-struck by Jacare, and when he struggled with Machida. Oh, 'beating' Schlemenko doesn't help either. Mousasi's only good win is over a welterweight who is past it (MacDonald).

Mousasi's best win is against a shot Weidman lmao.

Back