Pit bull saves baby from fire

Only one breed is a pitbull, the rest are mislabled by confused idiots due to a vague resemblance, shared historical ties, and what the media and legislators say.
You know fuck all about real pitbull terriers.

I guess only you know what Pit bulls are LOL. "You know fuck all about real pitbull terriers."

https://www.pitbullinfo.org/breeds--pictures.html

"The four widely recognized "pitbull-type" breeds by AKC/UKC breed standards are below (most are members of the Terrier Group of dog breeds). The American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT) is the tallest and most athletic of the four pitbull-type breeds. The American Staffordshire Terrier is slightly shorter and stockier than the APBT. The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is easily the smallest of the four. The American Bully is the most unique of the group as it is the most stout and resembles the classic Bulldog breed."

"Pit bull is the common name for a type of dog descended from bulldogs and terriers. Formal breeds often considered to be of the pit bull type include the American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bully, and Staffordshire Bull Terrier."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull

Last response to you as you must be trolling or downright retarded.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Pit bull puppy saves family from fire, carries baby by diaper
By Alexandra Klausner

June 11, 2018 | 10:29am

according to Fox 40.

Nana Chaichanhda opened the door to see why the dog was yelping and behaving strangely. Before she even realized her cousin’s building in her fourplex was on fire, Sasha barged through the door and ran into 7-month-old Masailah’s room.

“She had already had my baby by the diaper and was dragging her off the bed,” Chaichanhda said.

Chaichanhda said she isn’t surprised that Sasha rushed to her youngest daughter’s aid. The pair has a special bond and even bathe together, she told KCRA.

Chaichanhda’s cousin was not home at the time of the fire and — thanks to the dog’s heroism — no one was injured. Normally, Chaichanhda doesn’t keep the dog outside at night, but she’s happy that she did on this particular occasion.

Masailah (left) and SashaGoFundMe
“I owe her everything. If it wasn’t for her, I would have still been in bed and things could have taken a worse turn,” she told Fox 40.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...-family-from-fire-carries-baby-by-diaper/amp/

If you ban pitbulls this baby would have died.

There are estimated 3-5 million pitbulls in the United States.

Some actual facts to consider before you go demonizing pitbulls.

Dog Bite Statistics (How Likely Are You To Get Bit?)
Sara Logan Wilson Updated: August 14, 2018 Behavior 269 Comments

According to a study from the Center For Disease Control (CDC)1, approximately 4.7 million dog bites occur in the United States each year, and 800,000 of those bites result in medical care. The U.S. population is approximately 325.7 million people as of 2017. That means a dog bites 1 out of every 69 people.

These are scary statistics. But scary becomes a lot less so when you’re armed with the right information. From the top breeds to be wary of, to accounting for your own behavior around animals, to why dogs actually bite in the first place, we’re giving you an arsenal of information in this article so you can bite back in the dog bite debate.

Article Overview

Why Do Dogs Bite?4.7 million dog bites1 occur each year

• Dogs bite as a reaction to a stressful situation.
    • They may be scared or threatened.
    • To protect themselves, their puppies, or their owners.
    • They’re not feeling well or if they’re startled.
    • They may nip or bite during play (which is why rough play should be avoided to ensure you don’t overly excite your animal

• 81% of dog bites4 cause no injury at all or only minor injuries that do not require medial attention

• Dog bites sustained by children have been decreasing in the past decade

• 30+ breeds of dogs and mixes are incorrectly identified as “pit bulls”* in dog bite incidents, attributing the pit bull with an unfair and overstated number of incidents (*pit bull is not technically a dog breed; breeds that are commonly referred to as pit bulls in the U.S. are American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and American Bully)

• You have a 1 in 112,400 chance5 of dying from a dog bite or strike
      • You are at more risk of dying from:
        • Cataclysmic storm: 1 in 66,335
        • Contact with hornets, wasps and bees: 1 in 63,225
        • Air and space transport incidents: 1 in 9,821
        • Firearm discharge: 1 in 6,905
        • Choking from inhalation and ingestion of food: 1 in 3,461
        • Heart disease and cancer: 1 in 7

• Fatal Dog Attacks7 states that 25% of fatal attacks were inflicted by chained dogs of many different breeds.
https://www.caninejournal.com/dog-bite-statistics/

...and then subsequently mauled and devoured that fucking kid.

Last edited:
No dumbass. What bred trait does a pitbull terrier have that a American bully doesn't?

This isn't a pit?

XXL-Muscle-American-Bully-Beautiful-Lilac-Bronx-300x294.jpg

This Stafford isn't a pit?

AmericanStaffordshireTerrierPacoPurebredDog.jpg
Look at the terrible rear end on that dog in the top picture, narrow and cow hocked

He is papered.

That dog is actually pretty famous.

Watch his YouTube video where he plays fetch with a car tire.
His papers state he has presa canario lineages. The dog is a mutt. No purebred amstaff would come close to that size.

His papers state he has presa canario lineages. The dog is a mutt. No purebred amstaff would come close to that size.

You are probably right there. I read a few conflicting things here now, on his lineage. One source said half pitbull terrier, half American bully, and I was thinking that didn't make much sense. Saw another that said he was Staffordshire.

I guess only you know what Pit bulls are LOL. "You know fuck all about real pitbull terriers."

https://www.pitbullinfo.org/breeds--pictures.html

"The four widely recognized "pitbull-type" breeds by AKC/UKC breed standards are below (most are members of the Terrier Group of dog breeds). The American Pit Bull Terrier (APBT) is the tallest and most athletic of the four pitbull-type breeds. The American Staffordshire Terrier is slightly shorter and stockier than the APBT. The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is easily the smallest of the four. The American Bully is the most unique of the group as it is the most stout and resembles the classic Bulldog breed."

"Pit bull is the common name for a type of dog descended from bulldogs and terriers. Formal breeds often considered to be of the pit bull type include the American Pit Bull Terrier, American Staffordshire Terrier, American Bully, and Staffordshire Bull Terrier."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull

Last response to you as you must be trolling or downright retarded.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
AKC and UKC don't know anything about real working dogs

Reality is that there are 3-5 million pitbulls in this country, and there have been 8 deaths from pitbulls this year. That is reality.

8 people that would be alive today if it weren’t for pit bulls. Hundreds more if you include all who have died since statistical data on pit bulls began (1982). This doesn’t even account for the attacks that have severely maimed people and children, most of which required plastic surgery. Pit bulls alone account for over 50% of all fatal and disfiguring attacks. Reality hurts.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog

8 people that would be alive today if it weren’t for pit bulls. Hundreds more if you include all who have died since statistical data on pit bulls began (1982). This doesn’t even account for the attacks that have severely maimed people and children, most of which required plastic surgery. Pit bulls alone account for over 50% of all fatal and disfiguring attacks. Reality hurts.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog

So you want to ban a dog, because 8 people died?

Do you know how many people die eating tainted lettuce a year?

There's only one pitbull breed it's called a pitbull. Youre part of the problem, ignorant people like you that think pitbulls can be treated like any other breed. I bred them and fought them for years I know what I'm talking about so sit down and shut up.
What a piece of shit you are, breeding dogs for dogfighting. POS.

F852AC12-A2A2-494A-8C26-D35DEC672C37.jpeg Wonderful dogs. This was my buddy. He’s been gone for nearly 10 years and he didn’t have a evil bone in his body.

Dog be playin on a high level. Starts fire, pretends to save kid, now nobody will suspect him when the neighbor's kids start disappearing.

source.gif

Anyone know if those stats for dog bites includes working dogs such as police dogs? Cos I feel like that would skew the results...

There's only one pitbull breed it's called a pitbull. Youre part of the problem, ignorant people like you that think pitbulls can be treated like any other breed. I bred them and fought them for years I know what I'm talking about so sit down and shut up.

What a cunt.

People like you are not part of the problem......you are the whole problem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back