Pit bull saves baby from fire

There is one bloodline of APBT's that have been line bred since before the Amstaff split from the APBT. They've maintained the same look for over 100 years.

The Colby Bloodline
5650.jpg

239776.jpg

LOL at SHOULD give the impression of great strength for its size. I will admit the "classic" version aren't bad looking dogs I think that's what my "Pit Bull" I rescued from the shelter is. His ears aren't cropped though.

Those piece of shit Bully's have more Matiff than Terrier. They just took the APBT association to make money off peddling those piece of shit dogs.

Those piece of shit Bully's have more Matiff than Terrier. They just took the APBT association to make money off peddling those piece of shit dogs.

Well mine cost $50 from a shelter and that covered his first round of shots. He's a great dog though but then again I was looking for a pet/alarm system and not a fighting dog if he is indeed one of these American Bully hybrids.

You haven't heard of all the mutant Bully creations? These are the classes recognized by the American Bully Kennel Club.

Types-of-American-Bully-Breeds.jpg
Hey man, maybe you didn't get my point... I legit laugh my ass off about the fact that the stupid guy that I quoted really thinks that the dog that save the baby (on the OT topic) is a XL American Bully...

Now you tell me, is this dog looks like "one of those XL American Bullies" ?

2z7hbis.png

qpph8p.png

30ruxzn.png

119ngw0.png

w7e7th.png

Hey man, maybe you didn't get my point... I legit laugh my ass off about the fact that the stupid guy that I quoted really thinks that the dog that save the baby (on the OT topic) is a XL American Bully...

2z7hbis.png

qpph8p.png

30ruxzn.png

119ngw0.png

w7e7th.png
Naw, it just looks like a piece of shit mutt I wouldn't waste a cup of feed on. Teach each his own though.

Based off it's face, eyes and coat (APBT's dont come in blue), that dog has more Weinheimer than APBT.

That was pretty mean, but I really hate that those dogs are associated with APBT's.

Naw, it just looks like a piece of shit mutt I wouldn't waste a cup of feed on. Teach each his own though.

Based off it's face, eyes and coat (APBT's dont come in blue), that dog has more Weinheimer than APBT.
Sure it isn't a XL American Bully... That's my original point.

Here's the scenario that happens time and again that really pisses me off:

So you got some white trash back yard breeder trying to make some money off the "pitbull" craze. They don't know shit about the dogs, but they think they can breed them. They buy some piece of shit "pitbull" and hook it up with some Razor's Edge mutt. They have the litter and put them on Craigslist for $100. Some white trash couple that met on the night shift at Taco Bell think they can raise a dog. They buy a mutt out of that litter and realize that raising dogs take time and money. They can't deal with that and still buy meth, so they send it some shelter.

The shelter gets the dog and labels it an APBT. They don't shit about the dog, how it's bred, it's temperment etc, but they label it an APBT anyway. It's probably got some APBT blood in it though.

Then some schmuck decides they're gonna save that "pitbulls" life. So they take the dog, read some garbage on the internet and think they're an expert. They believe the bullshit that "it's all how you raise them," despite not knowing a damn thing about the dog. They let it play with other dogs. They let it play with the kids unsupervised. It's not their fault, they're naive as fuck and think they're doing a good thing. The dog has some actual APBT blood in him, so he's starting become intolerant of other dogs, but the owner is too stupid to realize it. They don't know shit about dog behavior. Then, they leave the dog with some little poodle and come home to a house full of blood. Now all the sudden that "pitbull" is another statistic. It's not actually an APBT, but it's got some "pittie" in him and that's good enough.

Now that dog is a statistic and you have some idiot on Sherdog, who also don't know a fucking thing about dogs, talking about how dangerous "pitbulls" are, despite the fact that the motherfucker couldn't pick an actual APBT out of a line up and chances are they've never even seen a real American Pit Bull Terrier.

Here's the scenario that happens time and again that really pisses me off:

So you got some white trash back yard breeder trying to make some money off the "pitbull" craze. They don't know shit about the dogs, but they think they can breed them. They buy some piece of shit "pitbull" and hook it up with some Razor's Edge mutt. They have the litter and put them on Craigslist for $100. Some white trash couple that met on the night shift at Taco Bell think they can raise a dog. They buy a mutt out of that litter and realize that raising dogs take time and money. They can't deal with that and still buy meth, so they send it some shelter.

The shelter gets the dog and labels it an APBT. They don't shit about the dog, how it's bred, it's temperment etc, but they label it an APBT anyway. It's probably got some APBT blood in it though.

Then some schmuck decides they're gonna save that "pitbulls" life. So they take the dog, read some garbage on the internet and think they're an expert. They believe the bullshit that "it's all how you raise them," despite not knowing a damn thing about the dog. They let it play with other dogs. They let it play with the kids unsupervised. It's not their fault, they're naive as fuck and think they're doing a good thing. The dog has some actual APBT blood in him, so he's starting become intolerant of other dogs, but the owner is too stupid to realize it. They don't know shit about dog behavior. Then, they leave the dog with some little poodle and come home to a house full of blood. Now all the sudden that "pitbull" is another statistic. It's not actually an APBT, but it's got some "pittie" in him and that's good enough.

Now that dog is a statistic and you have some idiot on Sherdog, who also don't know a fucking thing about dogs, talking about how dangerous "pitbulls" are, despite the fact that the motherfucker couldn't pick an actual APBT out of a line up and chances are they've never even seen a real American Pit Bull Terrier.

Or even worse, they think those are XL Big Bullies... lol. (I can't get over it).

@NaughtyBoy
I apologize for insulting your dog. I hope he has a good life. I'm just pretty passionate about the dogs and there's so much misinformation on the internet that it really irritates me.

APBT's were specifically bred for one purpose, to fight other dogs. As such, the vast majority of people don't have what it takes to successfully raise one.

2z7hbis.png

qpph8p.png

30ruxzn.png

119ngw0.png

w7e7th.png
There's about a dozen pictures of non pit Bulls posted. Don't really care how you feel tho but boy did I wind you up pretty good or what lmao. Chill out and take a breather mate.

@NaughtyBoy
I apologize for insulting your dog. I hope he has a good life. I'm just pretty passionate about the dogs and there's so much misinformation on the internet that it really irritates me.

APBT's were specifically bred for one purpose, to fight other dogs. As such, the vast majority of people don't have what it takes to successfully raise one.
Hey my man... there's some misunderstanding in here... As much as I feel you about everything you just mentioned, I really do cause I love so much dogs too, but to be honest, I never brought my real dog into the conversation. Just to clear this out, those pics that I shared are from the "Pit bull" that appears on OT link's video.

I just lol'd about the fact that some dumb stupid around here, spit so much shit about it and even mentioned that that dog was a XL American Bully which was so hilarious at some point.

With that being said... I can tell you that this topic originally got my attention since it talks about Pit Bulls... I love APBT's as well and according only to me and my brother I got my own APBT.
But, maybe you can help me a little bit to legitimized if my dog is actually genuine... Here's a short clip from him:

View My Video

There's about a dozen pictures of non pit Bulls posted. Don't really care how you feel tho but boy did I wind you up pretty good or what lmao. Chill out and take a breather mate.
That's the response of some stupid that has just realized that fucked it up and try to look cool on a his way out. You made my day a few hours ago, so thanks dummy.

1. The US is the only country on the planet that has zero guidelines/restrictions on pits and the breed is outright banned in 54 countries worldwide.
2. Dogs of Peace
3. The dog then ate the baby.

good day.

Back