VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pit bull puppy saves family from fire, carries baby by diaper
By Alexandra Klausner

June 11, 2018 | 10:29am

according to Fox 40.

Nana Chaichanhda opened the door to see why the dog was yelping and behaving strangely. Before she even realized her cousin’s building in her fourplex was on fire, Sasha barged through the door and ran into 7-month-old Masailah’s room.

“She had already had my baby by the diaper and was dragging her off the bed,” Chaichanhda said.

Chaichanhda said she isn’t surprised that Sasha rushed to her youngest daughter’s aid. The pair has a special bond and even bathe together, she told KCRA.

Chaichanhda’s cousin was not home at the time of the fire and — thanks to the dog’s heroism — no one was injured. Normally, Chaichanhda doesn’t keep the dog outside at night, but she’s happy that she did on this particular occasion.

Masailah (left) and SashaGoFundMe
“I owe her everything. If it wasn’t for her, I would have still been in bed and things could have taken a worse turn,” she told Fox 40.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...-family-from-fire-carries-baby-by-diaper/amp/

If you ban pitbulls this baby would have died.

There are estimated 3-5 million pitbulls in the United States.

Some actual facts to consider before you go demonizing pitbulls.

Dog Bite Statistics (How Likely Are You To Get Bit?)
Sara Logan Wilson Updated: August 14, 2018 Behavior 269 Comments

According to a study from the Center For Disease Control (CDC)1, approximately 4.7 million dog bites occur in the United States each year, and 800,000 of those bites result in medical care. The U.S. population is approximately 325.7 million people as of 2017. That means a dog bites 1 out of every 69 people.

These are scary statistics. But scary becomes a lot less so when you’re armed with the right information. From the top breeds to be wary of, to accounting for your own behavior around animals, to why dogs actually bite in the first place, we’re giving you an arsenal of information in this article so you can bite back in the dog bite debate.

Article Overview

Why Do Dogs Bite?4.7 million dog bites1 occur each year

• Dogs bite as a reaction to a stressful situation.
    • They may be scared or threatened.
    • To protect themselves, their puppies, or their owners.
    • They’re not feeling well or if they’re startled.
    • They may nip or bite during play (which is why rough play should be avoided to ensure you don’t overly excite your animal

• 81% of dog bites4 cause no injury at all or only minor injuries that do not require medial attention

• Dog bites sustained by children have been decreasing in the past decade

• 30+ breeds of dogs and mixes are incorrectly identified as “pit bulls”* in dog bite incidents, attributing the pit bull with an unfair and overstated number of incidents (*pit bull is not technically a dog breed; breeds that are commonly referred to as pit bulls in the U.S. are American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and American Bully)

• You have a 1 in 112,400 chance5 of dying from a dog bite or strike
      • You are at more risk of dying from:
        • Cataclysmic storm: 1 in 66,335
        • Contact with hornets, wasps and bees: 1 in 63,225
        • Air and space transport incidents: 1 in 9,821
        • Firearm discharge: 1 in 6,905
        • Choking from inhalation and ingestion of food: 1 in 3,461
        • Heart disease and cancer: 1 in 7

• Fatal Dog Attacks7 states that 25% of fatal attacks were inflicted by chained dogs of many different breeds.
https://www.caninejournal.com/dog-bite-statistics/

Last edited:
Pitbull was heard saying 'if anyone's gonna kill this baby, it's gonna be me!'

Pit Bull just likes its humans rare.

Thay dog is actually an American bully and not a real pitbull. Real pitbulls don't come in those :eek::eek::eek:gy grey/blue coated colour. Good job spreading more ignorance though.

That baby is barely snack size. Needs a bit of fattening up to make it worthwhile .

Thay dog is actually an American bully and not a real pitbull. Real pitbulls don't come in those :eek::eek::eek:gy grey/blue coated colour. Good job spreading more ignorance though.

Maybe you should read further as my post clearly states pitbulls are not a breed.

For anyone actually buying into this bullshit, just Google “pitbull kills baby” for countless news stories to the contrary. Just here to keep you firmly tethered to reality TS.

Pit bull puppy saves family from fire, carries baby by diaper
By Alexandra Klausner

June 11, 2018 | 10:29am

according to Fox 40.

Nana Chaichanhda opened the door to see why the dog was yelping and behaving strangely. Before she even realized her cousin’s building in her fourplex was on fire, Sasha barged through the door and ran into 7-month-old Masailah’s room.

“She had already had my baby by the diaper and was dragging her off the bed,” Chaichanhda said.

Chaichanhda said she isn’t surprised that Sasha rushed to her youngest daughter’s aid. The pair has a special bond and even bathe together, she told KCRA.

Chaichanhda’s cousin was not home at the time of the fire and — thanks to the dog’s heroism — no one was injured. Normally, Chaichanhda doesn’t keep the dog outside at night, but she’s happy that she did on this particular occasion.

Masailah (left) and SashaGoFundMe
“I owe her everything. If it wasn’t for her, I would have still been in bed and things could have taken a worse turn,” she told Fox 40.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...-family-from-fire-carries-baby-by-diaper/amp/

If you ban pitbulls this baby would have died.

There are estimated 3-5 million pitbulls in the United States.

Some actual facts to consider before you go demonizing pitbulls.

Dog Bite Statistics (How Likely Are You To Get Bit?)
Sara Logan Wilson Updated: August 14, 2018 Behavior 269 Comments

According to a study from the Center For Disease Control (CDC)1, approximately 4.7 million dog bites occur in the United States each year, and 800,000 of those bites result in medical care. The U.S. population is approximately 325.7 million people as of 2017. That means a dog bites 1 out of every 69 people.

These are scary statistics. But scary becomes a lot less so when you’re armed with the right information. From the top breeds to be wary of, to accounting for your own behavior around animals, to why dogs actually bite in the first place, we’re giving you an arsenal of information in this article so you can bite back in the dog bite debate.

Article Overview

Why Do Dogs Bite?4.7 million dog bites1 occur each year

• Dogs bite as a reaction to a stressful situation.
    • They may be scared or threatened.
    • To protect themselves, their puppies, or their owners.
    • They’re not feeling well or if they’re startled.
    • They may nip or bite during play (which is why rough play should be avoided to ensure you don’t overly excite your animal

• 81% of dog bites4 cause no injury at all or only minor injuries that do not require medial attention

• Dog bites sustained by children have been decreasing in the past decade

• 30+ breeds of dogs and mixes are incorrectly identified as “pit bulls”* in dog bite incidents, attributing the pit bull with an unfair and overstated number of incidents (*pit bull is not technically a dog breed; breeds that are commonly referred to as pit bulls in the U.S. are American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, and American Bully)

• You have a 1 in 112,400 chance5 of dying from a dog bite or strike
      • You are at more risk of dying from:
        • Cataclysmic storm: 1 in 66,335
        • Contact with hornets, wasps and bees: 1 in 63,225
        • Air and space transport incidents: 1 in 9,821
        • Firearm discharge: 1 in 6,905
        • Choking from inhalation and ingestion of food: 1 in 3,461
        • Heart disease and cancer: 1 in 7

• Fatal Dog Attacks7 states that 25% of fatal attacks were inflicted by chained dogs of many different breeds.
https://www.caninejournal.com/dog-bite-statistics/
#Fake news
Don't believe crooked pitts
<TheDonald>

Wow, that dog is a hero.

He should be allowed to live two or three more days.

Read motherfucker.

Their are 4 breeds commonly referred to as a pitbull. Those orange letters are called links.
There's only one pitbull breed it's called a pitbull. Youre part of the problem, ignorant people like you that think pitbulls can be treated like any other breed. I bred them and fought them for years I know what I'm talking about so sit down and shut up.

There's only one pitbull breed it's called a pitbull. Youre part of the problem, ignorant people like you that think pitbulls can be treated like any other breed. I bred them and fought them for years I know what I'm talking about so sit down and shut up.

No dumbass. What bred trait does a pitbull terrier have that a American bully doesn't?

This isn't a pit?

XXL-Muscle-American-Bully-Beautiful-Lilac-Bronx-300x294.jpg

This Stafford isn't a pit?

AmericanStaffordshireTerrierPacoPurebredDog.jpg

So did the baby get bit before or after the fire?

No dumbass. What bred trait does a pitbull terrier have that a American bully doesn't?

This isn't a pit?

XXL-Muscle-American-Bully-Beautiful-Lilac-Bronx-300x294.jpg
Fuck no that cur is not a pitbull. Its been so crossbred it resembles mastiff breeds more than a pitbull TERRIER.

Real pitbulls are well balanced and good proportioned
images

Wait till it grows up. Itll fall into the pressure of sustaining their stereotype and kill whatever it sees. Even its owner. Pits are known to sharpen their canines on their master's belts when no one is home. They confuse the taste of dog food with human blood, and that always makes them hungry for humans. They gave up trying to be like the other animals, and became individualists. They start stockpiling their garages with automatic weapons and food stashes that will sustain their life for years after they've eaten all the humans in their final sollution.

Back