Pink Pills...

And yet another important factor is the size of the user, if someone is under 200lbs, and it's a first cycle I could see 10mg netting results and while an uncommonly low dose, if you can run it that low and see gains (and with Dbol you should see them quickly or not if it's not working), save a few bucks and some wear and tear on the liver. Personally though if performance in sports is the goal, I'd just steer clear of Dbol to begin with, unless your sport is powerlifting and bloating up with water isn't of importance to you.

DisgustedLurker said:
Personally though if performance in sports is the goal, I'd just steer clear of Dbol to begin with, unless your sport is powerlifting and bloating up with water isn't of importance to you.
I agree.

jamison said:
If you know what I'm talking about, then you KNOW what I'm talking about. How many a day? 1st week through 8th? And if someone is a real expert, how many milligrams are in each pill.

If I take them can I get a girl as hot as the picture by your name?

GreenRecon said:
If 20mgs/ed didnt work for me then Im pretty sure 10mgs/ed is not going to get it done. Everyone's differant. What works for me might not work for someone else. I know people who take low dose cycles and get good results, but I also know people who don't respond to low dose and are forced to up the dosage. It also depends on your cycle history. If its your first cycle then you will get good results off low dose. Someone who's done a few cycles won't get the same results. It's all about what works for you.
I apologise if I came off like a dick. I was just interested in why you think low dose is the way to go.
Mainly I think guys who don't get results off lower dosages is because they don't know how to structure a strength training program. I don't know youre expertise, you're not a frequent poster.

Instead of learning this (which is overwhelming and incredibly difficult, and on top of that, elusive in that the fitness world is flooded with misinformation) guys just up their dosages. It gets to a point where it doesn't matter if they sat on the couch the entire cycle, they'd still net nearly 5-10 pounds of mass in 3 months. If you inject 1g of test a week, that will happen. I read through two studies with HIV patients that discovered just that. I also learned what "Chelsea Boy" meant.

You were never a dick to me, no need for apologies here.

Tommy Seoul said:
I'll try to make sure the "magority"(sic) do.

I changed my mind. Take all of them. At once. With bourbon.
Pointing out a spelling error. How original. Believe it or not, some type fast and in doing so, make a blunder every now and then. Your posts on here are worthless. Please go to wasteland where you can contribute.

10mg ed of dbol just doesn't make sense to me. The half life of dbol is only about 3 to 4 hours. You would need more than 2 pills a day to keep levels consistent and get maximun gains.

Back