Pink Pills...

sadly, halotestin is no longer produced. anapolon is very hard to find, unless you are in turkey:) they work great tho and are better known as anadrol(oxymethalone). thailand(androlic) is the main source for drol now.

oxybolene are still fairly easy to get in the uk.
to be honest my cycles now dont get anymore exciting than winstrol, virormone and clenbuterol.

These are dianabol better know as ''pink thai's'' made in thailand the most popular oral steroid around . these are 5mg tabs and can be taken in doses of up to 40mg a day . thay have a half life of 12 hours so split ur doses 12 hours a part thay are very liver toxic so get some milk thistle and for the love of god get some PCT (IF U DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS DONT EVEN TAKE A TAB) . These cause high estrogen and close ur own testosterone system down before u know it u have GYNO bitch tits . SO PCT IS A MUST

From what I understand they aren't worth shit used alone. You have to stack them with something, and it shouldn't be another oral.

Thats just what I hear.

Chad Hamilton said:
From what I understand they aren't worth shit used alone. You have to stack them with something, and it shouldn't be another oral.

Thats just what I hear.
You're right, although it has less to do with stacking an oral and injectable than it does with stacking a natural hormone (like testosterone or nandrolone) with a class steroid.

Jamison, you need to get a hold of some Test (Sustanon 250 or any of the various suspensions will do) or some Deca-Durabolin.

Check mesamorphosis.com, I posted that somewhere else. I didn't realize how little you knew; you really need someone to explain cycling to you altogether, and I'm not up to that (or planning a cycle for you).

Hope you do well.

Just take everything and eat a bag or two of chips every night. That'll do ya.

Just take everything and eat a bag or two of chips every night. That'll do ya.

Correct.

Chips > Test/Deca stack any day of the week.

IronMikeTyson69 said:
Test enthate
Ah, for fuck's sake, there should be an internet police devoted to e-assassinating morons who give steroid advice when they can't even fucking spell.

Testosterone Enanthate.

Please, dude, stop.

Chad Hamilton said:
I wanted to tell him to use some form of test but held back.
I noticed that.

I've heard so much on this subject it makes my head dizzy. From the "experts" on forums to a biochemistry grad student at college (who was on) to the myriad meatheads in my gym who tell me to throw my books away because "they don't know nothing about the real world and this knowledge I'm about to drop on you is the real shit" to online sources like T-Nation to the books themselves.

I've come to believe in the Test/D-Bol cycle for mass-building, but in a reduced dosage from what you typically hear. It's cheap, available, effective, safe. The more I learn about steroids (without having done them) the more it validates the cycles proposed in Llewelyn's "Anabolics 2005" that are so readily dismissed by the guys who love to juice more than they love to lift.

Everyone is differant. One person could gain as much on 250mgs of te as someone taking 600mgs. Nobody really knows your body as well as you do. The only way to know is to see what works for you. Nothing is set in stone.

Not worth doing. You'll gain a ton of water weight and keep close to nothing when you come off. Maybe 5lbs if your lucky. You're better off buying some type of test blend (sustanon or omnadren) and stacking it with decca and then using the dbol if you insists on it.

Using dbol alone is a waste of time aside from dbol being hard on your liver. Not good for an athlete either.

I would never take random pills without knowing where the hell they came from, steroids or not.

be careful is my advise
i did some stuff back when i was very young, and it made me hairy as an ape, or at least i think it was the cause of it, so i have been shaving for ever, and it takes a long time

jamison said:
Ok, they are "dianabol" otherwise known as dbol I'm told. 5mg tablets. How effective and how safe. And thanks for the help.

What you have is the asian brand of dianabol. Take 30 mg per day.

PS - If you can get a hold of the mexican 10mg, i suggest you take those, they are great

Jamison, are you telling me the person who gave them to you couldn't tell you they were Dbol? What the hell kind of dealer is that? Or did you swipe them out of someone's gym bag? lol Ok all kidding aside, what is your bf%? Dbol is just going to blow you up more, mainly with water, and if you're prone to losing your hair, start applying rogaine now, or start shaving your head. It's also very hepatoxic, so be very careful, if nothing else take milk thistle with it, and do not take it longer than 6 weeks, your blood pressure and liver values will be ridiculously high. Hmm just noticed this post is several weeks old, so hope all is well. For anyone else reading it, don't be like Jamison, do your research first, have blood work done and have PCT all set before you even consider anabolics.

This is just my 2 cents from working at a hospital and checking a desk refference... those pills look like Winstrol, not Dianabol. And the pills on the Winstrol page are definitely NOT Winstrol. The pharmaceutical desk refference had Winstrol as pink, 5-sided and had a W stamped in them. Dianabol was not pink, or a pentagon. I'd be careful about who you're getting this stuff from.

Back