Media Pimblett Goes off on Helwani in Interview with Dana White (UPDATE: Helwani Responds).

It's a financially beneficial arrangement for Ariel though. I don't know how much money he makes for Youtube views but if he's making decent money out of it he could kick some back. Given that he felt he could walk away from his ESPN contract he's probably doing well.
Fighters, much like strippers, are independent contractors. Strippers often have to pay the house for the opportunity to dance. In this scenario, Ariel is the house. Its very generous of him not to charge fighters for the opportunity to "dance"

Top notch irony to be talking about Ariel making money off fighters when he is sitting across the table from Dana White. Maybe Dana can use some of that fighter pay to import more snow this Christmas

It's almost as if your brain took in all of those words, excised 80% of them and completely missed the point he was making.

Then again, Paddy didn't mind going on with Ariel at the beginning when he wasn't as big of a name

giphy.gif

i know fighters ain't very smart but they really not to understand how the media thing works, its journalist that helps get their name out and offers them a platform to tell their story, of course the media is going to make something from it because who the fuck wants to work for free.

That was funny, but also," I hate all these people who promote me and get my name out there so people might watch my fights". How fucking dumb is this guy? He was just becoming lovable with the dog shit story, then he ruins it by living up to his look with shit like this.
He's sucking off uncle Dana. I like him, he really doesn't have to...

Serious question to those mentioning antisemitism.
What was said that was anti-Semitic?
(Not being daft, just want to be informed and understanding)

Dana and Helwani have beef with each other, so Dana probably enjoys that kind of talk.

Paddy is sincere and very smart, but a lot of fighters like Ariel. I disagree with some of the things Ariel says, but so what. I think he has integrity, and he's brave enough to not be a UFC sycophant like most UFC "journalists".

brave enough to not be a sycophant. LOL

Dude was literally a UFC PR person before they kicked him to the curb. Man how people seem to forget . He was the biggest dickrider of them all when Dana was giving him the sit downs and feeding him the scoops and shit.

That's pretty cringeworthy, he's a giant dork, he's not ethering anyone he's just bitching on his YouTube show to his audience of neckbeards.

worst take possible

Just realized this is a recent vid holy shit. I thought this was some resurfaced vid. Paddy has a fight in a few days and he has Dana White on his podcast... Yeah they're gonna give him softball matchups for the rest of his career. Shit they might try giving him a title shot off beating Clay Guida or Jim Miller <Lmaoo>
Both rasslefuck Paddy

he's not wrong, but that's how it works

usually, there is an agreement, you interview me, I get to promote something

if there's nothing to promote, then get paid

Dana has a podcast now??
Of course; they need to make their mascot as publicly famous as possible to keep fans in line worshipping him and his word rather than focus on things like fighter pay or non-corrupt matchmaking.

So funny that he pretend to be some super busy genius businessman when his day is filled with shooting videos eating food, getting in fights on social media, and doing podcasts.

Well this is a first? I agree with paddy. Helwani is the slimiest man in mma.

Back