Pics: Fedor vs Minakov in camp - Maybe best HW grappling matchup ever

Minakov defeated Riner in judo ??

Riner was what, 12 ?

Minakov is 30, Riner is 26. Junior is 21 & under. In 2006 Minakox was 21 & Riner was 17, 6'8", 290lbs, and a Judo prodigy phenom. Nice try though.

Would pay top dollar to watch these guys roll together in a training session.

This is really encouraging (if he wasn't so old and retired so long)
fedors decline was caused by his part time training against his buddies instead of killers like this guy

Good good, I like it. Good training. Great training partner for Fedor. I hope they keep up the good work.

Last edited:
If Minakov is his training partner there is really no reason for him to sign with Bellator.

What is he going to do fight Kongo 3 times and retire?

Minakov is 30, Riner is 26. Junior is 21 & under. In 2006 Minakox was 21 & Riner was 17, 6'8", 290lbs, and a Judo prodigy phenom. Nice try though.

Still waiting for the footage. I don't believe it.

I hate to be one of those guys but why is this in the UFC forum?

I hate myself.

2v3eyG4.gif

:icon_lol: it's over

that wont keep Fedor from getting brutally KOd IF he ever returns.

that wont keep Fedor from getting brutally KOd IF he ever returns.

I'm not saying it can't happen, but saying this with such confidence and smuginess, for a guy who was TKOed only once in his career. By a sneaky shot, by the H-Bomb....

Well it makes you look like a d*ck.

I'm not saying it can't happen, but saying this with such confidence and smuginess, for a guy who was TKOed only once in his career. By a sneaky shot, by the H-Bomb....

Well it makes you look like a d*ck.

thats ok. Ive seen Fedor fanboys say worse things to other fighters so I dont feel as bad lol

thats ok. Ive seen Fedor fanboys say worse things to other fighters so I dont feel as bad lol

Hahaha. OK:)

Haha, BTW, your response was so insanely calm for a Sherdogger, that I decided that you are not a d*ck:)

Unless you are dopping now hah:)

Minakov wants to come to the UFC, he's sitting out of Belletor even though he's their champ and taking fights else where. He would be a solid addition to HW, the UFC needs it

Hahaha. OK:)

Haha, BTW, your response was so insanely calm for a Sherdogger, that I decided that you are not a d*ck:)

Unless you are dopping now hah:)

haha thanks man.

I do not think you are that bad either. I was surprised you think Anderson is MW GOAT, a lot of Fedors fans wont even admit that but its good to see a Fedor fan be reasonable.

I also appreciate how much of a fan you are to Fedor. It can be a little much at times but I think you mean well.

All the best man

I'd love to see Fedor work with memo Heredia or other 'experts' in that field.

He looks like an old man.

Is Minakov still with Bellator? Haven't seen him fighting in a long time

Is Minakov still with Bellator? Haven't seen him fighting in a long time

Yes. He took some time off cause he got elected to the Russian government while the Coker downsizing less events went on.

He's back and booked two warm up fights in Russia. He just won the first handily. He'll be back to defend his Bellator belt soon.

Back