Pics: Fedor vs Minakov in camp - Maybe best HW grappling matchup ever

haha thanks man.

I do not think you are that bad either. I was surprised you think Anderson is MW GOAT, a lot of Fedors fans wont even admit that but its good to see a Fedor fan be reasonable.

I also appreciate how much of a fan you are to Fedor. It can be a little much at times but I think you mean well.

All the best man

:redface: Thanks.

I'm mostly hated for telling hard truths:p It's normal:) As a historian, I know that it's impossible to get people to understand you when you refuse to be manipulated, but the others do not:)

I like to use my own head and do a lot of research to base my opinon.

Here is a little story:

I used to be obsessed with Michael Jordan. He was the man who made me obsessed with playing and watching baskeball. I find him to be the most entertaining basketball player ever and I used to blindly believe that he is the basketball GOAT.

That is until I encounrtered the name Wilt Chamberlain in 2001. In a f*cking NBA game. I couldn't understand why I never heard of him before, because his numbers were crazy. By looking at the numbers I started to feel affraid for my Jordan and I started studying Wilt to convince myself that MJ was still the GOAT. Sooo, after a bit of "studying" Wilt I decided that his bad FTs and lack of rings made him inferior to MJ. I was happy enough and stopped the research.

Just a few years ago though, I encountered Wilt Chamberlain highlights. I was very impressed with him, even though the game was played less attractively, because the ballhandling rules were MUCH stricter, not to mention the anti nonsense (flashy stuff) mentality.

So I started to really study him. The more I learned about him, the more I felt that MJ has some serious competition. And I came to think that Wilt was the regular seasons GOAT and MJ was the playoff GOAT.

But then I did even more research and I came to realise that Wilt was the greatest player in both season and post season and it was time to give up and admit that. It broke my heart, but it set me free. Then I studied Wilt even more and listened to his interviews, stories about him as a man and I came to like him as a person a lot. He had a freaking amazing life. Insane life. Awesome.

I studied him to the point that he started to impress me more than MJ. WAY MORE. And he became my NEW favorite basketball player. So it was eventually fine with me and I didn't feel defeated anymore regarding MJ's GOAT status.

Not only that, but after seriously doing some major NBA history research (I know, I'm obsessive, but I'm not sorry, because when I need to know something, I NEED to KNOW it) I came to realise that even Kareem was greater than MJ.

And now I have my beloved MJ at GOAT nr. 3.

I feel very proud that I actually researched the situation (no matter how much it hurt) until there was no more doubt in me. I allways did this, but after the Wilt situation, even more so. I've learned that people love to hype up certain popular things and make others believe that the thing is the best thing ever. We were so bombarded (still are), with the MJ (and now LeBron) hype that it's hard for averagely critical people to not believe otherwise. But I'm glad I broke trough that and am now very good at researching different topics to form a very very strong opinion.

And when I call Fedor THE GOAT, trust me, I mean it. I didn't just wake up, see a pretty face or whatever and decided this. I studied MMA history and my opinion can not be changed until another HW impresses me more than Fedor. But it's going to be hard, because, unlike other MMA fans with the memory span of 2 days, I still remember Fedor's reign, while most people only remember that it ended with 3 losses. They judge their favorites by their bests, while use this tiny period of Fedor's worst and use it to try and sh*t on his entire career.

I can't allow this.

I can't allow this for Anderson either. What he did at MW was amazing. His MW reign is amazing. He had some lows before the UFC and now at the end, but that doesn't erase what he accomplished and what he accomplished puts him years ahead of any other MW GOAT candidate. BTW- I never liked Anderson and I found him annoying during fights too, but I have to give the man the credit. I would much rather see Weidman as the new MW GOAT, but I rather sleep easy than lie to myself:)

I really want to see Werdum vs. Barnett.

Good to see Fedor is taking his supposed comeback seriously.

I'm mostly hated for telling hard truths:p It's normal:) As a historian, I know that it's impossible to get people to understand you when you refuse to be manipulated, but the others do not:)

Here is a little story:

I used to be obsessed with Michael Jordan. He was the man who made me obsessed with playing and watching baskeball. I find him to be the most entertaining basketball player ever and I used to blindly believe that he is the basketball GOAT.

That is until I encounrtered the name Wilt Chamberlain in 2001. In a f*cking NBA game. I couldn't understand why I never heard of him before, because his numbers were crazy. By looking at the numbers I started to feel affraid for my Jordan and I started studying Wilt to convince myself that MJ was still the GOAT. Sooo, after a bit of "studying" Wilt I decided that his bad FTs and lack of rings made him inferior to MJ. I was happy enough and stopped the research.

Just a few years ago though, I encountered Wilt Chamberlain highlights. I was very impressed with him, even though the game was played less attractively, because the ballhandling rules were MUCH stricter, not to mention the anti nonsense (flashy stuff) mentality.

So I started to really study him. The more I learned about him, the more I felt that MJ has some serious competition. And I came to think that Wilt was the regular seasons GOAT and MJ was the playoff GOAT.

But then I did even more research and I came to realise that Wilt was the greatest player in both season and post season and it was time to give up and admit that. It broke my heart, but it set me free. Then I studied Wilt even more and listened to his interviews, stories about him as a man and I came to like him as a person a lot. He had a freaking amazing life. Insane life. Awesome.

I studied him to the point that he started to impress me more than MJ. WAY MORE. And he became my NEW favorite basketball player. So it was eventually fine with me and I didn't feel defeated anymore regarding MJ's GOAT status.

Not only that, but after seriously doing some major NBA history research (I know, I'm obsessive, but I'm not sorry, because when I need to know something, I NEED to KNOW it) I came to realise that even Kareem was greater than MJ.

I feel very proud that I actually researched the situation (no matter how much it hurt) until there was no more doubt in me. I allways did this, but after the Wilt situation, even more so. I've learned that people love to hype up certain popular things and make others believe that the thing is the best thing ever. We were so bombarded (still are), with the MJ (and now LeBron) hype that it's hard for averagely critical people to not believe otherwise. But I'm glad I broke trough that and am now very good at researching different topics to form a very very strong opinion.

And when I call Fedor THE GOAT, trust me, I mean it. I didn't just wake up, see a pretty face or whatever and decided this. I studied MMA history and my opinion can not be changed until another HW impresses me more than Fedor. But it's going to be hard, because, unlike other MMA fans with the memory span of 2 days, I still remember Fedor's reign, while most people only remember that it ended with 3 losses. They judge their favorites by their bests, while use this tiny period of Fedor's worst and use it to try and sh*t on his entire career.

I can't allow this.

I can't allow this for Anderson either. What he did at MW was amazing. His MW reign is amazing. He had some lows before the UFC and now at the end, but that doesn't erase what he accomplished and what he accomplished puts him years ahead of any other MW GOAT candidate. BTW- I never liked Anderson and I found him annoying during fights too, but I have to give the man the credit. I would much rather see Weidman as the new MW GOAT, but I rather sleep easy than lie to myself:)

So, how do you feel about bread? I've always felt marbled rye was the GOAT but I'm starting to question that.

Shit like this makes me more and more excited for the return of Fedor.

Here is a little story:

I can't allow this.

While you're at it, you should learn one of the most important lessons in life. Obsession to anything in life is a disease, especially as trivial as MJ and Chamberlain type of debate causing you to not having peaceful sleep at night. :rolleyes:

Hope you now sleep better at night since you have the
hard truths
Mr.
historian
. Your life must be a bliss....

While you're at it, you should learn one of the most important lessons in life. Obsession to anything in life is a disease, especially as trivial as MJ and Chamberlain type of debate causing you to not having peaceful sleep at night. :rolleyes:

Hope you now sleep better at night since you have the Mr. . Your life must be a bliss....

Obsession leads to deep knowledge and strives for perfection.

Who said I wasn't sleeping?

Minakov involved in the best HW grappling matchup ever? LOL. Dude had his hands full grappling with fucking Kongo...

fabricio-werdum-minotauro-nogueira-300x214.png

I hope he beat the shit outta whoever used a yellow highlighter on him .

gED6D3wF6iw.jpg

Back