Pick a diet

Sampsonsimpson

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
You must choose between three options of food that you will eat for the next 10 years. Your entire diet must come solely from one of these options and the cost of the food will be paid for. You must consume at least 2,000 calories a day of said food. At the end of the 10 years, you will receive $100,000.

#1. Arby's
arbys-is-making-a-suprising-comeback-2-31262-1457112457-3_dblbig.jpg

#2. Grocery store vegetable platter
sliced_vegetable_platter_1.jpg

#3. Campbell's soup
Campbells_condensed_soup.bmp

Option 2 ima smash it with ranch

Fast food makes me physically ill bc I'm a granny pants.

And I hate soup, plus the sodium makes me sick too lol.

I love veggies so I like it.

lol @ 2000, thats nothing

Yeah I'd probably go with option 2 myself. It's the healthiest option by far but damn would it get boring.

Im not doing that bullshit for $10,000 a year

I'm not putting myself through any of that for $10K a year.
If my life depended on it, I might flip a coin but leaning towards #2 over #1.

there is no way i'm eating nothing but veggies for 10 years, for only a $100,000. It would have to be more like 10 mil, I'd go with option one if if i was forced to pick one

Actually, all the options are terrible.

I'm not putting myself through any of that for $10K a year.
If my life depended on it, I might flip a coin but leaning towards #2 over #1.

There's a special #4. option just for you, pork roll, egg, and cheese.

could you even live for 10 years eating only those options

2000 calories a day of Arby's can't be good for you.
High in fat and sodium for sure, but you'd balance the rest out with greens and other carb sources. Depends on how high your metabolism is, you may be able to squeeze alot of stuff in as well. I've got a pretty high one myself, I maintain at 3600.
You can also adjust like telling them not to use any condiments (substitute with your own), cheese (swap in fat free cheese), etc

I'd rather die from Arby's then eat that other stuff every day. And death would be certain.

High in fat and sodium for sure, but you'd balance the rest out with greens and other carb sources. Depends on how high your metabolism is, you may be able to squeeze alot of stuff in as well. I've got a pretty high one myself, I maintain at 3600.
You can also adjust like telling them not to use any condiments (substitute with your own), cheese (swap in fat free cheese), etc

You can only eat food that comes from Arby's, nothing else. If they have anything green there, it's fair game but I'm not sure if they do or not. You cannot use your own condiments, only Arby's condiments.

You can only eat food that comes from Arby's, nothing else. If they have anything green there, it's fair game but I'm not sure if they do or not. You cannot use your own condiments, only Arby's condiments.
Arby's has salads bro.

Shoulda used long john silvers.

If you just told me to pick one for 10 days, option 2 easily but for 10 years!?

I don't know if I could go with nothing but veggies for 10 years straight...

I may have to go with option 1...

I'd probably regret that about a week in tho.

Hmmmm.

I'll still stick with #1, for taste. If I succumb, it most likely be due tocholesterol problems. I'd still however, will be in good shape and not fat/obese.
All 3 diets are lacking in macros, certain vitamins, etc. Regardless they all will give problem. #2 lacks in fat which is tied to hormonal balance, #3 is similar to #1

Arby's. I don't do well on lots of veggies, I need more meat in my diet. Arby's has a surprising variety of offerings too.

Back