Pick a diet

I'll bump the prize money to 250k. That's $25,000 a year. The food is paid for too so that's a lot of money you'd be saving from that.

To clarify, you can order anything from Arby's. For the soup, any Campbell's soup that they produce.

Can you get some cans of low sodium soup, drain all the liquid, and eat it like normal food? Sounds ideal to me.

I can't believe all the people that said #2. As pointed out (only once) previously, there is no protein. Y'all dead in here. At least you have 100G's for a nice funeral, that's enough money to serve nearly unlimited Arby's

Option 2 + some fish and i would be just fine.

Does Arbys serve beer now?

I think Arbys is the best choice. Even for a vegetarian like me Arbys has more options because they have bread and salads and cheese and milk and tea and coffee etc. Don't have to eat the meat. Also they have desert.

GImme no.1, hold the soda.

run 4 miles every morning and BJJ at night.

Do you realize the amount of veggies you would have to consume to hit 2,000 calories? You'd be tapping out quickly. As noted, the prize money doesn't seem adequate, but for the sake of the thread, i'll pick Arby's, even though i've never eaten there and rarely eat out.
Yea, something like 4 large bowls of Broccoli to hit 300 calories or something, and thats one of the more calorie dense ones; Unless you count potatoes, since they are vegetables as well. But if you count potatoes, then you can eat chips, that's my excuse to eat Miss Vickies everyday and claim the health benefits.

I've never had Arby's and damn does that look grim.
Does it taste as gross as it looks?

There are healthy diets you can eat without being miserable. If you can afford quality food, you can get in shape without being miserable about your food choices.

Yeah, there are indeed yummy healthy diets. But none out of the 3 choices stated in OP. So I'm not sure where you are going with your response to mine.

Annoying vegan checking in. #2 obviously. Gimme dem veggies, and free money..

I can't believe all the people that said #2. As pointed out (only once) previously, there is no protein. Y'all dead in here. At least you have 100G's for a nice funeral, that's enough money to serve nearly unlimited Arby's
Fun fact: vegetables contain protein, easily enough to survive/maintain health.

Fun fact: That platter does not contain any substantial protein. U ded

Back