Pick a diet

You can eat somewhat healthy at Arby's.

Take off the mayo or ranch whatever it is and bacon and this wouldn't be that bad.

Arbys-Grand-Turkey-Club.jpg

580x557_TurkeyGyro_silo_tan.jpg

mf-roast-turkey-swiss-sandwich-580x557-tan.jpg

Pretty sure number 2 would kill you. I know vegans have trouble with the lack of protein, iron, zinc, some essential fats and a couple other things. That platter makes it much worse.

All three are bad options, although the veggie platter is by far the best. If you want diet advice, OP, feel free to ask. I used to be a personal trainer and wouldn't mind helping you out if you need it. I'm not in my best all time shape here but anyway this is me. I started a fitness channel a while ago and never really did anything with it:

You can eat somewhat healthy at Arby's.

Take off the mayo or ranch whatever it is and bacon and this wouldn't be that bad.

Pretty sure number 2 would kill you. I know vegans have trouble with the lack of protein, iron, zinc, some essential fats and a couple other things. That platter makes it much worse.
I was responding to the pic posted by TS. If you ate fries and soda with breakfast, lunch and dinner that's not good at all. The veggie platter is horrible because it has no calories (ironically)... the only calories there are from the dressing pretty much, which isn't ideal in the least. None of these represent a balanced diet. Although if you tried really hard and you had all the options at Arby's you might be able to do OK, but it would be expensive and isn't really a good option for anyone. You want to be buying and cooking your own food. Fruits, veggies, lean meats, whole grains, added sugar and fats in moderation. That's the basic structure of a good diet.

I was responding to the pic posted by TS. If you ate fries and soda with breakfast, lunch and dinner that's not good at all. The veggie platter is horrible because it has no calories (ironically)... the only calories there are from the dressing pretty much, which isn't ideal in the least. None of these represent a balanced diet. Although if you tried really hard and you had all the options at Arby's you might be able to do OK, but it would be expensive and isn't really a good option for anyone. You want to be buying and cooking your own food. Fruits, veggies, lean meats, whole grains, added sugar and fats in moderation. That's the basic structure of a good diet.

I assumed he just meant arby's in general. If not, yeah wouldn't be good if you literally had to eat that meal till 2k calories.

Yeah the ranch would basically be your source of fat. Not only do they not have a lot of calories I'm pretty sure celery and others burn similar calories while being processed as their actual caloric value lol.

I don't know enough about canned soup. He didn't list a specific one, you could probably get low sodium ones.

I assumed he just meant arby's in general. If not, yeah wouldn't be good if you literally had to eat that meal till 2k calories.

I don't know enough about canned soup. He didn't list a specific one, you could probably get low sodium ones.

You can order anything from the Arby's menu, not just what's limited to the picture. You just have to eat at least 2000 calories.

As for the soup, you can eat any variety of Campbell's soup whether it's low sodium or what have you.

Im not doing that bullshit for $10,000 a year

I might not even do it for 100k per year. Eating is life.
Eating the same thing for 3 meals x 365 is hell, yeah yeah first world problem. Too bad I lived here my entire life.

I might not even do it for 100k per year. Eating is life.
Eating the same thing for 3 meals x 365 is hell, yeah yeah first world problem. Too bad I lived here my entire life.
There are healthy diets you can eat without being miserable. If you can afford quality food, you can get in shape without being miserable about your food choices.

Fightpass diet the only way to live

I'd love to go with 1 but I'm sure there would definitely be health ramifications so I'll go with 2.

The prize is too low. MAybe 100k a year and the payout is yearly. I would pick #1. There are enough options on the menu to mix it up a bit. And i love to eat roast beef

Dang I don't know it's tough. No way I could only do veggies or soup though.

Arbys it is.

I'm changing my pick. Originally I was going to pick the veggies but I think I would do Arby's now. If they have salads, I could just do that and turkey sandwiches mostly, no fries.

johny-hendricks-ufc-181.jpg

Also, no one has picked the soup so far.

Arby's. Vegetable plates are nice and all, and a can of soup once in a while, but eat just that every day for 10 years? No fucking way. At least at Arby's you can mix it up with salads, chicken, and whatever.

Anything from Arby's or just what we see in the picture? What kind of drink is that?

2) but I don't think you can survive for 10 years without developing any illnesses from exclusively eating any of those choices.

1 - digestive track gets destroyed. liver is fucked. heart is fucked.

2 - no protein or omega 3 fatty acids. brain is fucked. body is fucked.

3 - salt city. liver is fucked. have to eat like 10 cans a day to reach calorie limit.

2 would be perfect though if there were some eggs or nuts thrown in.

First as stated the prize is too small. Should be 1M per year and for that amount Id select the soup as the option least likely to kill me. Im dyin from Arbys which Ive never had but I get the gist by the pic, and Im sure as fuck dyin from only veggie platter. I might select #2 if the option was any vegetable but grains would have to be added for survival purpose as well. The soups have the most variety of ingredients so that would be my pick for 10M after 10 years.

Do you realize the amount of veggies you would have to consume to hit 2,000 calories? You'd be tapping out quickly. As noted, the prize money doesn't seem adequate, but for the sake of the thread, i'll pick Arby's, even though i've never eaten there and rarely eat out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back