[PIC] McGregor looks big for the rematch

Sorry, where in this scenario am I taking rides on Trump's NASA shuttles?

You're Murican so that's a given.

I don't see any scenario where Trump will fly anyone outside of the country on NASA shuttles. When he starts building that wall on the border made of Mexican's excrement and expands it all around the country, no one is getting in or out. That's when some high ranked general has enough of his shit, slaps that motif off his head and makes Murica great again.

its just the shoop

You're Murican so that's a given.

I don't see any scenario where Trump will fly anyone outside of the country on NASA shuttles. When he starts building that wall on the border made of Mexican's excrement and expands it all around the country, no one is getting in or out. That's when some high ranked general has enough of his shit, slaps that motif off his head and makes Murica great again.
Out of the country? To some 3rd world cesspool? No .. I want the NASA shuttle to take me from the parking lot of Disney to the rides.

We are very close in size as far as when I was in my prime. He's slightly taller is all. With that much muscle, unless he has been training INSANE cardio; Grappling and clinching mainly, not only running, then he is going to gas out within 2-3 rounds in the fight. He keeps saying he plans to pace himself. Even if he is telling the truth, he's too short to box with Nate for that long, assuming that Nate comes in very well-prepared and has an "on" night. Within the first 2 rounds, Conor really better hope he lands that big shot or two he's going to need. When you have that much muscle on that kind of frame, I don't care what you say...you either end a fight fast, or you become too fatigued. There is a balance between everything. Conor thinks he has it all figured out...let's see.

LOL! Dont get fooled by that pic. I'm a gym rat and that's a classic pose for flexing your triceps and shoulders without looking like you're flexing.

Also, perfect angle. I want a videoclip of the minute leading up to this when they tried to take the perfect picture, would be hilarius.

Hope he won't gas again :rolleyes: :D

13767533_1746313748950444_1485752598_n.jpg

Sorry if already posted!

wtf are you talking about? Going by my theory he shouldn't be cutting anything for this fight, and he won't be atleast it will be super minimal. What i'm saying is that weight cutting has no other benefit than letting you go in the cage as heavy as possible. So he did not "learn the hard way" what happens when you don't cut weight, like you said.

So he's right back to fight one nothing changed and the results will remain the same, thank you...

does he look big or does he look small, depends on the thread i guess

Out of the country? To some 3rd world cesspool? No .. I want the NASA shuttle to take me from the parking lot of Disney to the rides.

I think Trump shuts down the NASA program for being the waste of time it is and will build turbo powered Segway's for every Murican to get you from A to B. While the remainder of the NASA budget will be spent on 'Mount Trumpmore' 'The Statute of Trumpicity' and various other shrines to the great Murican leader.

verona-segway-tour-in-verona-115171.jpg

Unfortunately, his invention of the turbo powered Segway's will come back to haunt him when special forces assault The Tanned House and remove the Don from power.

hqdefault.jpg

I think Trump shuts down the NASA program for being the waste of time it is and will build turbo powered Segway's for every Murican to get you from A to B. While the remainder of the NASA budget will be spent on 'Mount Trumpmore' 'The Statute of Trumpicity' and various other shrines to the great Murican leader.

verona-segway-tour-in-verona-115171.jpg

Unfortunately, his invention of the turbo powered Segway's will come back to haunt him when special forces assault The Tanned House and remove the Don from power.

hqdefault.jpg
Imagine going from ride to ride at Disney on one of those. MURICA! Trump YEAH! 2016.

America Jr. is included as part of my American world view. You guys get all the benefits of being our neighbors. Enjoy, eh!

That goes both ways. We get to see great hockey players and enjoy Canadian bacon.

Imagine going from ride to ride at Disney on one of those. MURICA! Trump YEAH! 2016.

Would be some craic. We have these new contraptions that have only come here in the last year.

They're a wooden board with wheels attached to them. Look like a lot more fun and dangerous than a Segway.

So did he improve his cardio in the few months since he last tapped twice to Nate? Because that's the biggest gap between the two, not their physiques. Skinny fat Cabo Nate didn't care.

LOL! Dont get fooled by that pic. I'm a gym rat and that's a classic pose for flexing your triceps and shoulders without looking like you're flexing.

Also, perfect angle. I want a videoclip of the minute leading up to this when they tried to take the perfect picture, would be hilarius.

I believe you (no joke).

What you're describing (a classic pose for flexing your triceps and shoulders without looking like you're flexing) would match with McGregor's persona

Back